Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I'm so glad this thread has started!

I cannot cope with the "ohh god I'm so tired from working soooo hard, off on another holiday" x12463 a year

I love my dogs soooo much but I leave them x12463 times a year to go on holiday.

Carla comes across as suuuuch an attention seeking idiot. As soon as the cameras on her she's humping a lamp post and doing that awful fucking fake honk of a laugh.

I remember reading on one of the bloggers unveiled sites that the brother was threatening someone or something?

Anyway - unfollowed her a long time ago cos she annoyed the fuck out of me. Yes she owns a business but the martyrdom was tiring.

Reactions: 19

Yummum2020

'So sell yourself' 🤣🤣🤣 thats sticking.

No sign of Dylan at any of her recent outings.
Genuinely believe he’s off over in Portugal living in a villa on a golf course maintaining whatever is going on with him which tbf if he is fair play to him anything he can do to better his health 🙌🏻 (I just don’t condone the lack of transparency on her travelling over and not quarantining when home)

Sorry but who the hell does katie thinks she is putting down that hotel... stupid dope .. get down off your high horse and maybe think of the struggling industry that is hospitality that's trying to get back on their feet after a global pandemic!!! Jesus christ these yokes do my box in
She probably didn’t get to post #AD or #gifted and is now fuming that they didn’t know who she was so she had to pay 🤷🏼‍♀️ For her to say “it’s more 3 star” I forgot when she started working for failte Ireland and can change the rating of a hotel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tellmethis

She wanted it as her reception venue and they point blank told her no from the get go. They didn’t want the fanfare that came with her. They didn’t even enter into conversation on it with her 😂
Good for them, so refreshing to hear that. I’d sooner spend my money in a place like that.

I personally think the calibre of customers Powerscourt gets cheapens it as a venue. Common chav central at 5 star prices, your grand thanks.

Reactions: 18

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Did she get a boob job?

Say what you like about the bridesmaid dresses but I thought I was good the bride picked obviously real friends. All normal looking people
Think dress doesn’t fit her tbh

Thread suggestion False tan queen who doesn’t quarantine

Last edited:

Lmarcon

VIP Member
To be fair she was giving honest feedback . Would you prefer if she said it was amazing and you booked it and you were then highly disappointed ? She can’t win either way !
If it was gifted she wouldn’t have said anything negative

Sineadgorza

I have no idea, you could only see half of his face in it too I don’t see any reason to delete
Enough to hopefully shut people here up talking about her marriage..it must kill her. By the way, I'm all about the rant with this one.. but she's clearly trying to be respectful of his wishes. I was incredibly ill for a while and couldnt wear my wedding rings..had them resized multiple times but I'd lose a lot of weight then gain some back..it became pointless having them resized. Can't tell you how much gossip I heard about myself and the state of my marriage from old busy bodies. Imagining that on a larger scale ..WOW!

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I don't know how we can comment on their marriage from what we see on insta - the only thing I find strange is how many holidays Carla third wheels with them 😅 imagine being stuck behind her on a long haul flight 🤦‍♀️😭

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
Ok, this is gonna be controversial babes...the bridesmaids dresses were appalling, didn't suit any of the girls....plus all her bridesmaids are bigger and not as glam as herself. I know women who have had friends who they thought were less unattractive than them just to make them feel better about themselves!

Damntruthful

How old is she it must be on the cards
Ffs maybe she doesn't want kids, maybe she does but either way it's none of our fuckin business. It's 2020 for god sake, the days of being bare foot and pregnant just because you're married or a certain age are over.

Beebles

VIP Member
Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
We're seeing plenty of Dylz in the last 24hrs. His hand, his foot.... someone's trying a bit too hard to prove they haven't split 🤔

Reactions: 17

Panda88

Chatty Member
I’m not a dog obsessed person but I can understand people love their dogs blah blah but Sosue is so OTT with dog content. Last Christmas morning giving them their gifts like they were children was soooo pathetic and sad to watch.
She actually blocked me years ago around the time her dog ran away and was knocked down, because I asked why she even adopted a dog when she's always away on holidays. Im disgusted with dogs trust for allowing these influencers to adopt dogs no bother when they're never home, yet regular people can't adopt if they work more than a certain number of hours during the day!

Snazzy

VIP Member
I must say I do like her dresses. I'm pleasantly surprised as I thought they would be more tack city! I just don't get how a bride and groom have time to spend on their phone reposting pics from their friends accounts. I had no time nor interest in being on my phone on my wedding day. It's kinda sad and pathetic. Whatever about posting one pic to mark the moment but that should be it IMO...
So sad to see the bride with her phone out, you'd Defo be caught up in her moment. Don't even know who she is but god love her she went a bit far with the work on her face, can see she's a beautiful girl that's after ruining herself with too much work done - it's so sad to see