Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethis

What??? Just because she's mid 30s and married she should have a baby? Leave off, it's bad enough when drunk aunties talk that kind of shite to you at Christmas, don't need to see it here too.
Unfortunately that’s the shit you have to put up with as a woman in your 30’s 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s intrusive and rude but in Irish society it seems to be totally acceptable.

Reactions: 17

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Agreed. Unless it's cubic zirconia of course 🤣🤣 We looked at engagement rings in Rocks a few years ago and something a quarter the size of Suzanne's was around €8K. I might be in the minority but I don't like hers at all... just reminds me of a (very expensive) lucky bag ring.
It’s horrendous! Everything about her is tacky and yes I’m including her house with it’s mirror furniture and suit of armour (god awful!🙈)

NikkiBB

Katie is coming across as a bit sore that the hotel in Kilarney didn’t comp her stay saying that while it’s a 4 star she wouldn’t rate it that way,
More so a 3 star. Bet she’d rate it 5 star if they’d given her a freebie

Scarbouro

VIP Member
In fairness the couple both posted the same or similar pictures throughout the day. I would suggest that they had someone manage their social media for them on the day. It’s far more common that you might think
You can see the bride in other peoples videos with the phone in her hand recording everything. In one girls, you can see she has her flash turned on when they were outside. She's videoing while her husband stands beside her watching like a pleb! 😂🙄

• Haha
Katie Jackson’s story “tough times don’t last tough people do” yeah I’d say you’re having a tough time there katie swanning around Portugal while the rest of us still suffering the effects of this pandemic after losing loved ones/jobs etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Not able to defend themselves? Anyone asks a question not to their liking they delete and block, perfect opportunity to reply and defend yourself then!!!?

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Weddings are all the same when it comes down to it! I always have to laugh when someone thinks they are doing something "original" for their wedding. I don't think I've been to a wedding whereby I came home thinking wow that was something else! In fairness you may get so wrapped up in your wedding but nobody actually gives a shite as most of the time it's an expense for people! 🤣🤣🤣 there I said it!!

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Jesus christ that coat of arms/crest thing emblazoned on everything is the epitome of tack and don't get me started on the ill fitting bridesmaid dresses

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
It baffles me that her and Carla describe themselves as ‘public figures’ because of who their sister is!

• Haha
Two observations from the “private” family dinner.
1. No sign of Dylan at the table whatsoever even though today was supposed to be a joint celebration of the wedding anniversary and the birthday.
2. Mysterious Asian woman sitting beside Carla at the table? Never seen her before?

Sallyspal

VIP Member
You can’t fault that she has built an empire.. but yes her and her sister are sooo common..you’d hate to see them coming to the same hotel on you.. also some of the bikinis the fannys are hanging out

so apparently back in the daySuzanne and Dyls have been together years..would be on and off... one time they were “off” and Dylan and Carla shagged... like can you imagine .. one thing him doing it but her sister

• Wow
  • Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She'll probably say it was a work trip or some such nonsense. Poor Susu.... not able to take pics of her arse and splash them all over insta...it must be killing her.

• Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
Thank you!!! Freeloading, lazy, entitled little leech. Same goes for Carla... and the ma, all clinging to Suzanne's coat tails for dear life. 'Public Figure' my arse. Back in your box Katie hun, you're making a show of yourself.

'Back in your box' 🤣🤣🤣

The hotel review thing did it for me. Didn't realize Katie was a travel critic. All 21 years of experience she has 😒

• Haha

Sheppy88

It’s absolutely scandalous that someone such as Katie Jackson has the power the effect someone’s business by posting a review that it did not meet the four star standard requirements. This business is surely struggling at the moment, it’s employ local people and putting food on the tables of local families and this little upstart wants criticise them in the middle of a pandemic because it didn’t meet the standards that her and her beggy mother are accustomed to.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion and is free to express but when this one has the power to reach 40k people surely this will have some sort of negative impact on this hotel. She is literally no discernible talent and is only too quick to pull out the bullying card when people call her out for being a bone lazy individual.

One has to question the reliability of this review also. Was it bourne from the fact the stay wasn’t gifted and sheS bearing a grudge or was it posted in the hope that an additional stay will now be gifted.

i
V true but I really don’t think anyone would take her opinion for much.. she basically begged for a free stay and didn’t get one.. she probably didn’t get upgraded or wine/gifts in her room so by being negative to the hotel that’s her childish way of dealing with it.
If I was the hotel I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. Me as a regular paying customers is more likely to rely on trip advisor reviews plus it’s a bonus in my eyes she wasn’t given a gifted stay!

Teenytot

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever been to a wedding where the bride had her phone out at all never mind flat out. It’s like she got married for the gram 😳🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
What’s wrong with him? Has she said he’s unwell?
She hasn't, but I have it from someone who works with the brand that he is.

So I was just on the Luas and a junkie pulled some of Sosue's hot fire palettes out of his jacket and asked me did I want to buy one 😂 Seriously! 🤣

• Haha