Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue and Sian doing "TB" insta posts of two weeks ago... Notions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus another blogger off on their travels makes me sick honestly have they no morals.....

Lynn Kelly and her fella

Avoid non essential travel idiots

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
See Sue's followers are down a bit today? I wonder if it's over her tb picture

Reactions: 3
Don't follow this one but she's losing an awful lot of followers every day. Did she do something or are people finally sick off the bull.

Reactions: 4
Jez lads the little sister when she got asked about getting a job. And about randles. Sorry but most 21 year olda are happy with somewhere just to lay their heads. So out of touch with reality and the hospitality sector fecked.

If i was so sue Id be looking after no1 right now and the hubby if hes not well. She looked after her family when she hit the jackpot but people are starting to hit their limit with influnencers. Time the sisters stopped living off her

Reactions: 9
Finally people are starting to see sense! She has lost over 600 this past month. A drop in the ocean for her but the bubble is bound to burst!

Don't get me started on the little entitled boring sister...She has had the social media thing handed to her on a plate...No hard work there luv!

Reactions: 11
Katie saying the pavilion was too packed and not enough social distancing but didn't they go on hols? And didnt quarantine when they got back!? Am I missing something here? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha....now she's going on about distancing in The Pavillion...does she have any idea how much of an idiot she sounds after being off to Portugal this past month and also having that laughable 21st "social distanced" party?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus just had a look at the So Sell me IG page, 305k followers & the engagement rate is shocking. Barely scraping 3/4 comments on a post & the likes are a joke. Since IG did away with likes (you can still see them if you view IG through a browser & not the app), all the effulencers 💩 have had to do is buy a heap of followers. No wonder every second youngwan is an #influencer these days 🙄

Reactions: 1
That Katie is so out of touch with reality. What does she actually do??? TrieS on 1/2 outfits a day...puts on the odd moisturiser, straightens her hair in between lip smacking, swallowing and bum rubbing...in fairness at least Sue has the smarts to do business and flog stuff.

I don’t like her but I really feel for her and mother, father, sisters, brother and extended family all freeloading. And Katie giving out yards about the shopping centre being too hot and no social distancing???? Don’t go there then and maybe stay away from the Ole freebies in restaurants every second day and trips to Portugal if you’re that worried. Omg out of all the floggers SoSellMe snd Co really annoy me. It’s time Sue looked after herself and Dzylan and let the others find their own way.

Reactions: 13
I wonder have they split up and that's why Dylans not around. Maybe he finally had enough of her family. The Jackson clan seems to love the attention unlike his family.

Reactions: 6
I wonder have they split up and that's why Dylans not around. Maybe he finally had enough of her family. The Jackson clan seems to love the attention unlike his family.
Nah definitely not split up, she only posted a throwback pic of them on her story yesterday. He never really liked to be in the limelight I don't think , maybe he's away getting better somewhere. Whatever is wrong with him I hope he'll be ok

Reactions: 3
Katie is basically a young version of the Ma, absolute spit of her. The Ma "just said I'd pop on". duck off Susan. Literally. Nobody is interested in your new bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.