Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m morto for Suzanne I always said she was nuts and she has proved right the last few day
Imagine writing this yourself and your that stupid not to realise your writing it yourself. I’m telling you she knew someone was outing her as tea spill and that’s why she put the eye on this Ciara one
Is it not the girl who runs sassy ladies now who wrote it? they both ran the more than a ma Instagram page, then fell out and suzanne kept the page as her own.

Reactions: 1
Suzanne shared her insta with another girl called Aisling. The handle was “just2mas” I think. They were both mods on the group. Then Suzanne changed it and it was just her page. It was when Suzanne was going to Turkey to get her teeth done.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I think you might be right
I’ll be honest I never ever heard of that Ciara one before Suzanne mentioned her and the tears came out and then what happened with the feel good company last week I’m telling you all she was behind it. Suzanne never ever brought the eye on herself by bad mouthing Liz reaney on tea spill so therefore everyone thought it was liz but she always bad mouthed Julie so therefore people thought it was Liz and I do wonder had she issues with Claire balding because tea spill never ever left her alone! She has damn all else in her life except on Instagram day in day out cause that lap dog she’s married too seems like hed lick her feet just to keep her happy.

Is it not the girl who runs sassy ladies now who wrote it? they both ran the more than a ma Instagram page, then fell out and suzanne kept the page as her own.
I wrote my comment the same time as you but that’s exactly who it is!

So what Suzanne said about the feel good co thing was she was to get a list of sales every month & then % of that. But then (according to Suzanne) Tara from the feel good co stopped telling her how many were sold so Suzanne couldn’t invoice & Taras accountant refused to give the numbers either. Suzanne has been telling anyone who will listen that version

Both lunatics, both carrying on like children and both need to grow the duck up. Always believed suzanne was spill the tea from the way she answers PM's was the same way she used to answer the mas page. Ciara is not at all well. Both need to be fuckin banned from insta and get real jobs

Reactions: 6
Her amazing food planner hasn't been mentions for months, I think we can all assume it was a flop! If you're not selling/advertising in January it's pretty safe to say it wasn't a 1/4 as popular as she made out. Another z lister with another failed product 😴😴😴
She said she had a falling out with whoever brought it out with her , more legal issues,

Just came across this thread and omg their all bonkers .I follow suzanne ciara has me blocked!!! But seriously.how do grown women with children carry on like that . It was all done to increase their numbers and it worked sados. Answer them better to get a reall job !! And HELP ...

Reactions: 4
The video of herself and luke OMG🙈 She looks like a little teenage girl trying to cover up her face 😂 Also from the little bit of her that u can see, looks nothing like her photo shopped/filtered to bits photos . Looks like a diff person esp with the mole out in full force 👀

Did she actually move the washing machine out for a photo??? bleeping scarlet for her and brought the bush down from the upstairs bedroom 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me? Does the neckline look different, like the after is a higher straighter neck - like the back of the top would have?
I’m more interested in what kind of idiot throws out clothes rather than wash them unless there’s a freebie involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’m morto for Suzanne I always said she was nuts and she has proved right the last few day
Imagine writing this yourself and your that stupid not to realise your writing it yourself. I’m telling you she knew someone was outing her as tea spill and that’s why she put the eye on this Ciara one
I’m sure that’s when they shared an insta Her and your one ashling . If you look at about this account you can see it has changed names a few times and one of the names is just 2 ma’s I’m sure thats what her and Aisling’s page was called .

Yeah the ashling thing is from when they shared a insta page, they would sign off with their names after comments....

Anyways I would LOVE to know what actually went down between Suzanne and the other admins from the Ma's page ?
One min they're all as thick as thieves and then obviously something happened!
Anyone any inside info 🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.