Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that Ciara one has issues, she keeps posting on quotes which are obviously a dig at Suzanne but S has issues too. If my mam behaved like that I’d be mortified. Seriously so immature. Don’t air your dirty laundry.
Martin is worse, he runs around after her. She has posted a good few times about sendin him into the shop cause she was too lazy / cold to get dressed and havin a ‘much needed ‘ lie on . I’d understand the lie on if she actually worked a proper job 🙈

Reactions: 4
I do think that Ciara one has issues, she keeps posting on quotes which are obviously a dig at Suzanne but S has issues too. If my mam behaved like that I’d be mortified. Seriously so immature. Don’t air your dirty laundry.
Martin is worse, he runs around after her. She has posted a good few times about sendin him into the shop cause she was too lazy / cold to get dressed and havin a ‘much needed ‘ lie on . I’d understand the lie on if she actually worked a proper job 🙈
She is very spoilt by him. What woman of that age doesn't want some of their own independence.
Considering she doesn't have any income apart from the odd sponsor post he must have very deep pockets she was talking about funding her daughter's college with her ex I assume he is funding that.

Reactions: 3
Suzanne is full of crap. I saw her in action on mas on a mission page and by god she is one nasty nasty aul one. I’ve never bared them brunt of her because I don’t get involved in that behaviour but I saw what she did to other women and she is an evil witch. She’s the most horrible thing on Instagram and how any company deals with her I’ll never know sure look at what her and her family did to
The feel good company last week. I never ever heard about that Ciara one until last night but I’m telling you there is a pair of them in it and see that Martin that suzanne is married too he needs to grow a pair of balls. He’s an awful aul one too
Ciara is definitely a nutter and she is 100% behind the fake profiles and all that shite. It’s all so white trash though. Two mothers going at each other over insta, involving the guards in their school yard drama and posting passive aggressive quotes. Like grow up. It’s embarrassing. These women are mothers in their 30s/40s, I despair at the world that these two morons are responsible for raising children.

So do ye think that Suzanne may have deleted tea spill after finding the fake accounts attached to Ciara email addresses so she got rid of tea spill incase the email address was linked to her?

Reactions: 5
So do ye think that Suzanne may have deleted tea spill after finding the fake accounts attached to Ciara email addresses so she got rid of tea spill incase the email address was linked to her?

Very clever thinking 🤔 and it did run through my head aswell. I do feel it was something to do with one of them as it’s caught up in this whole incident

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I believe it was Ciara. I noticed 2/3 times that on the question box a response would be “really loving MyStyle_MyBoysand me “ and I was suspicious over the whole fake tattle thread so I noticed it cause she had like 10k followers at the time but yet I saw her come up in a positive way 2/3 time on TeaSpill so I 100% believe it was Ciara

does anyone know who else Ciara was supposed to have harassed or was it just this Suzanne one? Can’t decipher all the cryptic posts the twats are posting 😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I believe it was Ciara. I noticed 2/3 times that on the question box a response would be “really loving MyStyle_MyBoysand me “ and I was suspicious over the whole fake tattle thread so I noticed it cause she had like 10k followers at the time but yet I saw her come up in a positive way 2/3 time on TeaSpill so I 100% believe it was Ciara

This, and the fact that Ciara sent someone a message saying that page was Suzanne. I mean that meant then blaming Suzanne for anything the page posted. So would you say that just for the sake of it and not having a link, or would you say it because you run that fake page and you can control what ‘Suzanne’ is saying on it in the eyes of who you’ve told it’s her

Would Ciara have got notifications from insta that someone was trying to access her accounts and that made her get rid of tea spill before Suzanne could out her

Would Ciara have got notifications from insta that someone was trying to access her accounts and that made her get rid of tea spill before Suzanne could out her
That’s what Suzanne reckons happened that Ciara tit herself and shut everything down. Which id say is likely. Not normal behaviour out of the pair of them. Suzanne just shared the name of a fake profile Ciara had on here and now Ciara is posting away playing the victim, it is comical. “I just wanna be left alone” - oh here’s another screenshot. “I won’t rise to it” - here’s another screenshot! COP ON 😂 as for the Garda case that she says is ongoing, bleeping fastest one in history. Suzanne outted her 24 hours ago like and she’s acting like there’s a case ongoing and the guards are thrawling through Instagram looking for Ciara bully’s. It’s like watching a car crash, they are both eejits

• Haha
Oh is meggyob that on here supposed to be Ciara?? I just saw Suzanne post that name on here story! Sorry if I’m slow to the party 🤦‍♀️

Oh is meggyob that on here supposed to be Ciara?? I just saw Suzanne post that name on here story! Sorry if I’m slow to the party 🤦‍♀️
Yeah meggyob is one of the Ciara profiles talking back and forth to herself on her tattle page 🤭 not sure if she had an Instagram too, probably did. Hope Suzanne elaborates 😂

Yeah meggyob is one of the Ciara profiles talking back and forth to herself on her tattle page 🤭 not sure if she had an Instagram too, probably did. Hope Suzanne elaborates 😂
I just searched her user name and seen all the forums shes commented on, and she is name dropping her page left right and centre. 😂 This is very entertaining I must say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just searched her user name and seen all the forums shes commented on, and she is name dropping her page left right and centre. 😂 This is very entertaining I must say 😂
That’s how I copped onto it, thought it was very strange. Then her two fake profiles arguing with me telling me I’m a saddo for noticing. Eh you’re the one talking to yourself trying to get yourself noticed. Fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow what! she’s crazy 🙈 what’s her other names on here??!

so is the story Suzanne is tellin actually true then with all the fake Ciara pages?

Weak. That's definitely her.

There is another user on here and I've connected that she is a blogger she randomly brings up this bloggers name in so many threads, like Ciara did as meggyob only this profile hasn't gone as far to request a thread. Nuts 🤪

• Haha
Weak. That's definitely her.

There is another user on here and I've connected that she is a blogger she randomly brings up this bloggers name in so many threads, like Ciara did as meggyob only this profile hasn't gone as far to request a thread. Nuts 🤪
Oh fill us in who are you thinking it is 😁

They would only love it considering they keep trying to get someone to mention or start a discussion on the account.

But Id say I'd be breaking some kind of Doxx rules?
Yeah they probably would love it, honestly it’s like a secret world what goes on in this influencer game whatever happened to growing your following organically, giving real honest reviews, not selling your soul for a bag of jellies and living your life drama free! It’s like they get so caught up in the Instagram world they lose the run of themselves and confuse Instagram and reality.. the whole lot of them are nuts it’s very hard to comprehend for a normal joe soap like myself I don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Came upon this thread and had to look up who this Suzanne one is. Scrolled right back to her first post on insta and noticed she left herself a comment signed off as "Ashling" 🤣🤣🤣 Must have thought she was logged on to an incognito account. Suzanne and this Ciara one are clearly as fame hungry/ pathetic/ desperate as each other

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Came upon this thread and had to look up who this Suzanne one is. Scrolled right back to her first post on insta and noticed she left herself a comment signed off as "Ashling" 🤣🤣🤣 Must have thought she was logged on to an incognito account. Suzanne and this Ciara one are clearly as fame hungry/ pathetic/ desperate as each other
Omg they are all nuts

Yeah they probably would love it, honestly it’s like a secret world what goes on in this influencer game whatever happened to growing your following organically, giving real honest reviews, not selling your soul for a bag of jellies and living your life drama free! It’s like they get so caught up in the Instagram world they lose the run of themselves and confuse Instagram and reality.. the whole lot of them are nuts it’s very hard to comprehend for a normal joe soap like myself I don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️
I just can't get my head around it either it's a strange zone a lot of them are in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.