Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god ur actually right 🙈🙈🙈
I’m too skeptical these days - it can’t have worked that well if she’s hiding the stained side of the top. All she’s done is guarantee I’ll never buy bold pods

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Suzanne could have been Tea Spill. Her grammar is dreadful most of the time, it’s painful to read 😅 but anytime Tea Spill posted it wasn’t like that at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I followed teaspill and I follow suzs page. I just got the most cryptic follow request for “dearmrsmac” looks like a problem page..irish... bad spelling and grammar..looks like 99% of the “problems” are made up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think while someone was on line buying clothes she bought a few followers as well!
She was private last weekend so if you wanted to listen to the dramatics you had to request to follow her, got her a nice bump in follower numbers

Reactions: 1
Is she for real with the Sweet King? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Always says she wont become a walking ad, also on a diet? Accepts 10kg of sweets for a collab. Bit off brand

Reactions: 3
Came upon this thread and had to look up who this Suzanne one is. Scrolled right back to her first post on insta and noticed she left herself a comment signed off as "Ashling" 🤣🤣🤣 Must have thought she was logged on to an incognito account. Suzanne and this Ciara one are clearly as fame hungry/ pathetic/ desperate as each other
The page actually started as just two mas and the other person on the account was a girl called Aisling. She gave up the page and Suzanne changed the page name so I’d say that why that’s happened.

Is it just me? Does the neckline look different, like the after is a higher straighter neck - like the back of the top would have?
Omg you’re so right!

Last edited:
I saw another Instagrammer congratulating Suzanne on something earlier (I don’t follow her anymore after it took her 7,93700 posts to tell us about something stupid) so wondering what it is...pregnant maybe? New copybook out? More solicitor news? Mar-hin grew a pair of balls?

• Haha
I saw another Instagrammer congratulating Suzanne on something earlier (I don’t follow her anymore after it took her 7,93700 posts to tell us about something stupid) so wondering what it is...pregnant maybe? New copybook out? More solicitor news? Mar-hin grew a pair of balls?
She got an agent 🙄 for what I don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lads I don't know if I'm just really old or behind the times, but between that agency, FBG new one and even having a nose through Andrea Roche I have no clue who most of them are 🙈🙈😂

I don’t get the big deal of any of them signing up with an agent!! Just means another one flogging the same pr shite 🙄 like your one Tracey Quinn signed up to AR and she’s still a load of 💩 and can’t show products off properly 😂

• Haha
Sorry was Suzanne not the same one who always said she wasn’t a blogger or in this for the money. Not one thing she would advertise would I buy.

Reactions: 5
Sorry was Suzanne not the same one who always said she wasn’t a blogger or in this for the money. Not one thing she would advertise would I buy.
😂😂 on maom she did nothing but give out about bloggers and she would never be one, then tried selling maom merch😂😂 walking, talking hypocrite

Reactions: 4
😂😂 on maom she did nothing but give out about bloggers and she would never be one, then tried selling maom merch😂😂 walking, talking hypocrite
How many times over the past year has she said that she isn't s blogger doesn't want to be blah blah blah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.