Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizajont86

Came upon this thread and had to look up who this Suzanne one is. Scrolled right back to her first post on insta and noticed she left herself a comment signed off as "Ashling" 🤣🤣🤣 Must have thought she was logged on to an incognito account. Suzanne and this Ciara one are clearly as fame hungry/ pathetic/ desperate as each other

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Daisyxo

Never! Wow, didn't expect that. Is there proof it was her and did she get caught?

I can't find the just Jordan thread
I saw the screenshots and nothing in them would convince me that it was Lisa.
If she had actually caught herself out, way more people would have noticed and it would have been discussed on the FB groups and under her pics in the comments.
From what I have seen, people added 2+2 and got 17.
She’s sneaky out and a very savvy business woman, the owners of these pages always end up getting Outed in the end and she’s smart enough to know that it would be career suicide that she’d never recover from if she got caught.
So yeah, I’m not buying that it’s her. She’s not stupid enough to involve herself in something like that.
Her long game is to end up on permanently TV/radio and not blogging so I can’t see her risking her reputation.

Reactions: 18

Littlemissnosey0891

Think there has to be an introduction

Suzanne Burke
Insta: morethanjustama

Co founder of mas on a mission (previously stolen from Lindsay stella Jade)

Has hopped over to insta for the freebies and to post half naked pics 20.3 k following

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jox

Chatty Member
Will somebody tell me where she's from in Ireland so I can mark it on my list of places to NEVER visit OMG MY EARS THE ACCENT.
I can help with translation:
Ties = Toys
Mar’in = Martin
Suffeya = Sophia
Nar- min = Norman
Beeyu- hee = Beauty
Deyenooo = Do you know
Cacklebubblecackle = laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
These lot must be the laughing stock of their Garda stations. It’s always the ones with about ten kids each as well and a blurry android phone isn’t it. Would ya be well

I’ve a question though. I tried to set up a spare Instagram with my email and it wouldn’t let me as its already connected to my main account. It kept saying this email already exists. How did this one manage to run like six accounts all with the one email?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report and allow staff to deal with the posts in question.
Hered suzammo doesn't pay rent that's why she keeps moving house she a bullying horse face Turkey teeth narcissist that should be psychiatricly assess seriously she ends up with the next door neighbour son like did she see Martin grown up like were her and her neighbour friends thats mental if ye ask me they could of had playdates with there kids Martin mite of been one of the kids then suzammo ends up with him she needs to come of the bag she sniffing and look after her child maybe clean her house suzammo and martin aka woody Allen and soon_yi
Sorry but theres zero need to say horse face... you can slag her ethics and carry on without resorting to slagging her face... Its these kind of comments that give them the fuel to talk about tattle...
Just my opinion

Reactions: 14

Jox

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:
Suffeeya’s a mare, Marhin’s a hostage, neck like a Turkey, lips like a sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jox

Chatty Member
Son looked over my shoulder earlier while I watched her talking..he said “what’s with her teeth’? I explained she bought a mouthful in Turkey. He was stunned..asked why people did things like that....he said “Id understand if she was something to look at, but Christ almighty that’s like putting Alloy’s on a wheelie bin 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Repealtheinfluencer

#istandwithmorethanjustama I've seen it all now, a fucking hastag 😂😂😂 Be more in their lines to all get off their backsides & get jobs in the real world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So weight gain a sign of unhappiness or depression and when ya sort out your mind your body rewards you . Is Suzanne for real some of us who suffer with real depression and mental health issues just can’t fix our mindset , she has made me so cross what Cos she wants to portray she moved away from her negative group now her life is brill well Suzanne I attend mental health Consultant and take my meds etc wish I could change my mindset so easy

• Sad
She was horrible as a member of mas who drink, even worse as an admin and then suddenly tried to put out this new persona for mas on a mission. What’s the bets she’ll be “at the Garda station” by tomorrow over this thread 😹

• Haha

Rainincalafornia

They are all doing this though , Mrs Glitz , Suzie and mam of 4 and more . It's like they are running out of content so lets share Ali bargains . They are jumping on the back of The postman hates me idea , she gets gifted stuff from sellers in China because she gets loads of customers for them , she's been doing this years . Find your own idea girls

Littlemissnosey0891

Ah no mam of 4 and more paid 500 for them to go to that shithole. She has two kids with autism and a wee girl freezing on the ground. She’d every right to complain the way she did. Suzanne on the other hand is just a wannabe.

Reactions: 10
Oh god 1st post but couldn't resist.. I actually thought she was much older like 50s that her man Martin? Was her son and Sofia was her granddaughter I thought she minded her🙈🙈🙈 near died when I seen she was hers...

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Is it just me? Does the neckline look different, like the after is a higher straighter neck - like the back of the top would have?
I’m more interested in what kind of idiot throws out clothes rather than wash them unless there’s a freebie involved 😂

• Haha

Jembelle

VIP Member
She is one of the biggest evil bullies on social media. I saw her on that mas page abuse innocent people and block them from sticking up for themselves. Her fall from Grace was the 98FM interview when they called her out she didn’t know what to do. She’s tagging every tacky company going trying to become a ba. she needs to get off that blue couch and go do something with that young one of hers never mind sitting looking into social media

MargeSimpssss

Suzanne is a fucking gowl. She tortured women on her group. My fella drinks in the same pub as Marhin and apparently she burst in last year and boxed the head off him sitting at the bar.

• Wow