Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her daughter is an admin on ā€œsassy ladiesā€ or something? To be honest, the mas who drink page was a laugh, but it descended into chaos after it changed to MOAM. Run by bullies (think: the ā€œit girlsā€ at secondary school I was a lurker then a leaver. I believe it self-imploded and sassy ladies was born. I heard a rumour about it changing name to Sassy ladies so put in a friend request which was accepted after around 2 months. Imagine my delight at it being a book club (heavy drinking club) of age 65+ women in southern America who gossip about their area (itā€™s bleeping HILARIOUS) Iā€™m posing as the ā€˜new nurseā€™ in the local clinic (they asked me and I said yeah) my heart when they say ā€˜thanks for the cheeky wave this morning Aliceā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell the little snake youā€™ll report her fella is he thick to put his job in jeopardy?
Can I do that? She told me sheā€™d be able to find information if I wanted about a family member /close friend. She posted my business in another group.

Reactions: 1
Can I do that? She told me sheā€™d be able to find information if I wanted about a family member /close friend. She posted my business in another group.
They canā€™t look at anything without putting badge number in if itā€™s on pulse and they canā€™t all access certain files so call her bluff and call him out

Reactions: 2
Tell the little snake youā€™ll report her fella is he thick to put his job in jeopardy?
I wouldn't even tell her I'd just report it.

Enough snakes around without a member of the gardai also having a loose tongue.

Any guards I know you wouldn't even know they are because they don't discuss work.

Reactions: 3
How will I know when a new thread starts?
If you have hit the watched button at the top of this thread you will be notified of any new posts, when a new thread is made a link will be the last post here. You then click into the new one and press the watch button again for the new thread. Hope that makes sence.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you have hit the watched button at the top of this thread you will be notified of any new posts, when a new thread is made a link will be the last post here. You then click into the new one and press the watch button again for the new thread. Hope that makes sence.
Thank You ā˜ŗ

I think her daughter is an admin on ā€œsassy ladiesā€ or something? To be honest, the mas who drink page was a laugh, but it descended into chaos after it changed to MOAM. Run by bullies (think: the ā€œit girlsā€ at secondary school I was a lurker then a leaver. I believe it self-imploded and sassy ladies was born. I heard a rumour about it changing name to Sassy ladies so put in a friend request which was accepted after around 2 months. Imagine my delight at it being a book club (heavy drinking club) of age 65+ women in southern America who gossip about their area (itā€™s bleeping HILARIOUS) Iā€™m posing as the ā€˜new nurseā€™ in the local clinic (they asked me and I said yeah) my heart when they say ā€˜thanks for the cheeky wave this morning Aliceā€™ šŸ˜‚
Her daughter wasn't anything to do with sassy ladies. Admin from MOAM fell out with Suzanne and went to girls on a mission and then they opened there own page sassy ladies.

She left mas on a mission. But from what I believe her daughter still runs one of them šŸ¤·
Nope she doesn't.

Her daughter wasn't anything to do with sassy ladies. Admin from MOAM fell out with Suzanne and went to girls on a mission and then they opened there own page sassy ladies.

Nope she doesn't.
Musta been just a rumour, I swear I read it somewhere!

That's so interesting, was GWS connected to these groups or ran by the same crowd? All those irish facebook womens groups always seemed so similar šŸ˜‚

That's so interesting, was GWS connected to these groups or ran by the same crowd? All those irish facebook womens groups always seemed so similar šŸ˜‚
Different group again no connection . MOAM had a bck up group can't think of the name of it off hand but Suzanne's daughter nd a few others off MOAM took over it for a bit but closed it then because there was GOAM. there was trouble on the pages between admins off both groups as some of Suzanne's old admin was admin on GOAM. 2 admin that was on MOAM run ladybible group and others that fell out with Suzanne run Sassy ladies.

She lets that child run wild. Running down the hotel corridor with no regard for other guests, jumping on the bed, and riding the scooter into a chair... but as long as suz can stuff her face and take photos to post on Instagram that's the important thing šŸ¤·

She lets that child run wild. Running down the hotel corridor with no regard for other guests, jumping on the bed, and riding the scooter into a chair... but as long as suz can stuff her face and take photos to post on Instagram that's the important thing šŸ¤·
On a PR trip abc the diddies , had to be the first mention, really doing her best to get someone to sponsor her a boob job , how does agencyā€™s take these people on, u have to act professional doing these jobs, wouldnā€™t see the hotel to me, anyway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.