Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been looking for a thread on her for ages lol. Anybody know what happened with her and the MOAM admin?

Reactions: 1
Think there has to be an introduction

Suzanne Burke
Insta: morethanjustama

Co founder of mas on a mission (previously stolen from Lindsay stella Jade)

Has hopped over to insta for the freebies and to post half naked pics 20.3 k following

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been looking for a thread on her for ages lol. Anybody know what happened with her and the MOAM admin?
Seen a comment from previous admin recently about Suzanne not owning the girls and they can do/admin whatever they want, would love to hear all the juicy bits about psycho Suzanne

She cracks me up, whatever about the others spending all day glued to the phone... shes glued to hers and doesn't seem to be making a penny from it. Not being a b*tch either but I dont think shes the type of spokesperson most brands would want!

In fairness though, she put a lot of work into that toy appeal.

Anyways, I'd say theres a load of tea, if some one could start spilling?!

Reactions: 9
She was horrible as a member of mas who drink, even worse as an admin and then suddenly tried to put out this new persona for mas on a mission. What’s the bets she’ll be “at the Garda station” by tomorrow over this thread 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think there has to be an introduction

Suzanne Burke
Insta: morethanjustama

Co founder of mas on a mission (previously stolen from Lindsay stella Jade)

Has hopped over to insta for the freebies and to post half naked pics 20.3 k following
Oooh sorry and thank you for doing it 😊

I’m already looking forward to seeing her rant on stories about this tomorrow. I saw tea spill had a comment recently from that admin Shannon but I never got a screenshot! Something along the lines of she’s probably sent the abusive messages to herself for attention?

Reactions: 1
Oooh sorry and thank you for doing it 😊

I’m already looking forward to seeing her rant on stories about this tomorrow. I saw tea spill had a comment recently from that admin Shannon but I never got a screenshot! Something along the lines of she’s probably sent the abusive messages to herself for attention?
C1968CFD-A320-4B56-9D7B-6FEF535A265C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I wonder has Suzanne any minions left to send after us in here once she realises this thread exists 😁😁😁

Reactions: 4
She is one of the biggest evil bullies on social media. I saw her on that mas page abuse innocent people and block them from sticking up for themselves. Her fall from Grace was the 98FM interview when they called her out she didn’t know what to do. She’s tagging every tacky company going trying to become a ba. she needs to get off that blue couch and go do something with that young one of hers never mind sitting looking into social media

Reactions: 10
She is one of the biggest evil bullies on social media. I saw her on that mas page abuse innocent people and block them from sticking up for themselves. Her fall from Grace was the 98FM interview when they called her out she didn’t know what to do. She’s tagging every tacky company going trying to become a ba. she needs to get off that blue couch and go do something with that young one of hers never mind sitting looking into social media
I missed the 98fm interview and she wouldn’t let anyone talk about it in the group! What was said on it??

Oh god 1st post but couldn't resist.. I actually thought she was much older like 50s that her man Martin? Was her son and Sofia was her granddaughter I thought she minded her🙈🙈🙈 near died when I seen she was hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes an older woman trying to look and act younger because her partner is a lot younger than her

Reactions: 9
I also thought Martin was her son at first 🙈 I just think she’s mutton dressed as lamb, dying for insta fame so she closed the mad group once she realized she wasn’t getting any good fame/freebies off it.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I was the same. Cause she mentions a son very little never shows him I just assumed he was him 😂😂😂😂. When she came on the rant that she left Facebook cause trolls were saying she was trying to look younger Incase he fancied her daughter closer his age. Mortified for her for even addressing it

Reactions: 2
The 98FM thing was all about bullying and the #bekind was happening and someone emailed 98FM saying what a bully Suzanne was and when she went on she made a holy show of herself it was all fine while it was going her way and the minute they were getting messages and phone calls saying how bad Suzanne was and stuff she had done to people on the mas well she lost the plot and tore into some young one that had rang in. Then she tried to get all her minions to bombard 98FM saying she wanted an apology which never happened. She does be #blogger at the end of her posts on Instagram and she’s no more a blogger than sick mick. She’s mutton dressed as lamb and married to a young fella

Reactions: 5
Shes an older woman trying to look and act younger because her partner is a lot younger than her
What’s the age difference does anyone know? I’m just curious like have nothing against it

I wonder does she know about this thread she’s just there posted a pic of her and the mas on a mission admin gang

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.