Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her page is suspended because she got people to report the copy pages.

Suzanne posts into a business group looking for someone who works in Instagram because her page is her whole job here is one of her comments

But she never set up anything to make money 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So her page is suspended because she got people to report the copy pages.

Suzanne posts into a business group looking for someone who works in Instagram because her page is her whole job here is one of her comments

But she never set up anything to make money 🤣
She shares some knock off bags & scarfs, a good few pages have vanished because they sell/promote fake goods. It’s highly likely this is what has happened

Reactions: 2
She wasn't very smug for very long with her new agency was she, lol I'd say she's fuming her page is gone, hopefully it stays gone.

Reactions: 1
What business is she on about that she needs a website for. God help us... What tat will she be flogging

Anyone know why she never mentions her own mam? She mentions her dad but even today nothing about her own mam.

She’s obviously heard about all the money the other bloggers make, but unfortunately Suzanne isn’t a very likeable person and she really has nothing going for her !
It won't be long until her true personality is exposed there has been cracks lately

Is it not the girl who runs sassy ladies now who wrote it? they both ran the more than a ma Instagram page, then fell out and suzanne kept the page as her own.
She crashed and burned trying to get to the 30 k, the pout , jaysus woman , your in your 40s stop ffs

Reactions: 4
Says she's moisturising her face which is full make up but proceeds to rub the stuff in to her hands instead then waffles on about "Getting Sophia in for her bat" and the child falling for 57 stories. Her bat? Her pet bat is it? And where's the "lashing snow" she said is out there? I live around the corner from her and it's been sunny all day.
Suzanne, if you've nothing of quality or interest to say then just keep your dentures shut and stop embarrassing yourself.

Had a look and it seems she did a bit of shopping on 14-3-21 because she miraculously gained 2,097 followers that day. The report also said that "Anomalies in followers and followings charts were detected". I wish I was a delusional as she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mutton dressed as lamb, she does not look like that in real life. Believe me. Stop with the filters, ridiculous pouting and dress your age. You are a grandmother.

Mutton dressed as lamb, she does not look like that in real life. Believe me. Stop with the filters, ridiculous pouting and dress your age. You are a grandmother.
She’s ridiculous, trying too hard to be 20 years younger than she is ,

I’m too skeptical these days - it can’t have worked that well if she’s hiding the stained side of the top. All she’s done is guarantee I’ll never buy bold pods
She’s saying in the home store 3 or 4 times a week , what is she looking for , that’s why shelves are empty, it’s to stop people from going to shops , no one is meant to be shopping at the moment

Last edited:
First time posting on this thread......I don't understand at all...why in the name of Jesus did MAM gift her of all people free bottle sets....I'm baffled..? 🙃

First time posting on this thread......I don't understand at all...why in the name of Jesus did MAM gift her of all people free bottle sets....I'm baffled..? 🙃
I unfollowed her ages ago, but I just went on for the nosy to see if she was pregnant. Weird thing to get alright, but at least she’s giving it away! It shows she has little to no engagement tho. And she needs to stop pouting like she’s blowing an invisible whistle. I see that hasn’t changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said a while back she’d never be ad after ad as she wanted to keep her page more interesting and didn’t want people getting bored. She only said that as obviously no one wanted to work with her 😂
Well Suz hun, that’s exactly what it is now ad after ad after ad 🥱 🥱

the pouting is ridiculous and stupid poses on every single pic. Then she’s caked up in make up just to sit at home. Why bother? Who does that. So not relatable. Dose 🙄

Reactions: 3
She said a while back she’d never be ad after ad as she wanted to keep her page more interesting and didn’t want people getting bored. She only said that as obviously no one wanted to work with her 😂
Well Suz hun, that’s exactly what it is now ad after ad after ad 🥱 🥱

the pouting is ridiculous and stupid poses on every single pic. Then she’s caked up in make up just to sit at home. Why bother? Who does that. So not relatable. Dose 🙄
The posing for pictues 🤣🤣🤣 like your in your 40's 🙈

No class at all.

Completely unrelatable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.