Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came upon this thread and had to look up who this Suzanne one is. Scrolled right back to her first post on insta and noticed she left herself a comment signed off as "Ashling" 🤣🤣🤣 Must have thought she was logged on to an incognito account. Suzanne and this Ciara one are clearly as fame hungry/ pathetic/ desperate as each other
Is that not her trying to quote something said by Aisling, rather than signing off as Aisling?

Reactions: 3
Her and aisling had a massive falling out before she opened up her page so that’s bullshit. She was Defo tea spill or helped. She’s so dangerous that she couldn’t not get involved. My friend was admin on the mas page. I’ve the inside goss

Reactions: 2
Her and aisling had a massive falling out before she opened up her page so that’s bullshit. She was Defo tea spill or helped. She’s so dangerous that she couldn’t not get involved. My friend was admin on the mas page. I’ve the inside goss

Oh spill ☕☕☕

Also. Who in the name of jaysis has enough time to be making fake profiles on Instagram/fb to answer themselves.

• Haha
Oh spill ☕☕☕

Also. Who in the name of jaysis has enough time to be making fake profiles on Instagram/fb to answer themselves.
Her and aisling had a shared Instagram for weight loss. It was well before more than just a ma page. I’m not sure what they fell out over. I’m sure it was the Christmas toy appeal I was told over drinks and don’t remember the full ins and out. To be honest it’s very easy to make a new insta. I’ve 4 🤣. Only cause i got blocked that many times by fbg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that not her trying to quote something said by Aisling, rather than signing off as Aisling?
No, Ive read it a few times to check...It’s definitely Suzanne logged into her ‘morethanama’ page agreeing with her comment, but she is posing as someone else (but forgets to log out). You can tell it’s a comment of lick-arsery “you’re an amazing mentor” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No, Ive read it a few times to check...It’s definitely Suzanne logged into her ‘morethanama’ page agreeing with her comment, but she is posing as someone else (but forgets to log out). You can tell it’s a comment of lick-arsery “you’re an amazing mentor” 😆
I went and looked and I am under the same impression as you ! But why is it still up ? Surely someone pointed it out to her at the time 🥴

From reading it, it looks as though she was messaging herself as she refers to Suzanne, Martin and Sofia. I highly doubt "Aishling" has a partner and daughter called Martin and Sofia too 😅 There all bonkers!!!

Good grief they are all bonkers!! It's so hard to know who is telling the truth or what to believe anymore with them

Reactions: 3
I know and trying to remember what account to go back into 😂😂 suppose that is one skill they have😂

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I believe it was Ciara. I noticed 2/3 times that on the question box a response would be “really loving MyStyle_MyBoysand me “ and I was suspicious over the whole fake tattle thread so I noticed it cause she had like 10k followers at the time but yet I saw her come up in a positive way 2/3 time on TeaSpill so I 100% believe it was Ciara

does anyone know who else Ciara was supposed to have harassed or was it just this Suzanne one? Can’t decipher all the cryptic posts the twats are posting 😂
Another Insta account posted or shared Suzannes ‘outing’ ans said she too had evidence

They are all like teenagers bitching about each other. So bleeping what if someone watches your story but doesn't follow you! Get a life!
Fake accounts, answering your own comments!? Seriously these women need a job! To take all that time off their hands.
Who even has the time to scroll through everyone that watched your story? And then check if it's a real account?
Maybe a job with the FBI might keep them occupied

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all like teenagers bitching about each other. So bleeping what if someone watches your story but doesn't follow you! Get a life!
Fake accounts, answering your own comments!? Seriously these women need a job! To take all that time off their hands.
Who even has the time to scroll through everyone that watched your story? And then check if it's a real account?
Maybe a job with the FBI might keep them occupied
They are all saddos trying to be insta famous. I was watching Suzanne's outing of this ciara/Hilary girl and I was watching thinking I must have missed part of this, she's outing a girl for watching her from a fake account, what's the big deal about that, how is that harassment?? I was scarlet for her then when the tears started and she kept saying "for months I said nothing". Eh cos there was nothing to say, and if she said once more I don't know this girl from adam🙄. And then demanding the apology 😂😂cos she watched her on a fake account and suzanne kept messaging her to say she knows who she is. Drama queen

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I’m morto for Suzanne I always said she was nuts and she has proved right the last few day
Imagine writing this yourself and your that stupid not to realise your writing it yourself. I’m telling you she knew someone was outing her as tea spill and that’s why she put the eye on this Ciara one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m morto for Suzanne I always said she was nuts and she has proved right the last few day
Imagine writing this yourself and your that stupid not to realise your writing it yourself. I’m telling you she knew someone was outing her as tea spill and that’s why she put the eye on this Ciara one
I have to say I think you might be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.