Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the question asked was i really a woman? and i said something along the lines of well the last time I checked I didn't have balls , something like that anyway and it was a no... I tried three more times with normal answers and they still wouldn't let me in 🙄🙄😂😂😂
How do you actually find that group. I’ve searched and nothing 😂

Reactions: 3
These lot must be the laughing stock of their Garda stations. It’s always the ones with about ten kids each as well and a blurry android phone isn’t it. Would ya be well

I’ve a question though. I tried to set up a spare Instagram with my email and it wouldn’t let me as its already connected to my main account. It kept saying this email already exists. How did this one manage to run like six accounts all with the one email?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gaurds wouldn't even entertain the idea of some of the childish tit that goes on online between bloggers so all this "advice" they're been giving is basically go home, ignore and grow up.

Reactions: 5
These lot must be the laughing stock of their Garda stations. It’s always the ones with about ten kids each as well and a blurry android phone isn’t it. Would ya be well

I’ve a question though. I tried to set up a spare Instagram with my email and it wouldn’t let me as its already connected to my main account. It kept saying this email already exists. How did this one manage to run like six accounts all with the one email?!
I have two Instagram pages connected to my Instagram account one is my personal one and one is a budget journey page. I switch between the two of them on the Instagram app.

Gaurds wouldn't even entertain the idea of some of the childish tit that goes on online between bloggers so all this "advice" they're been giving is basically go home, ignore and grow up.
I'm weak at Suzanne saying the fake page was stalking her. How is watching a public page considered stalking. These women 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You can add another account. If you go into your main profile on insta , there's a drop down button with your name , hit that and it says add account. So it's a new acc with the same email address.

#istandwithmorethanjustama I've seen it all now, a bleeping hastag 😂😂😂 Be more in their lines to all get off their backsides & get jobs in the real world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched her rant she’s back on public. I don’t believe her. There’s much more to this story. Has to be. She was Defo tea spill anyway

Reactions: 4
I always thought Suzanne was tea spill because there was never anything ever posted on it about her.

Reactions: 6
No nothing ever posted about her. And I don’t think it’s Ciara Dempsey cause she would of blown her own trumpet on the page to encourage people to follow but I’ve never heard of her or seen her mentioned on it

Just watched her rant she’s back on public. I don’t believe her. There’s much more to this story. Has to be. She was Defo tea spill anyway
Do you think so? I fully believed her but I can be a bit gullible.. that Ciara one seems like a right freak tho, she set up a tattle thread about herself and was called out on it ages ago, her behaviour going by what Suzanne said anyway is not normal!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’d well believe your one Ciaras a nut. But I don’t trust Suzanne one bit she is so dangerous I’ve dealt with her 🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all staged. Says here suzanne was waaaay down in followers. She’s the latest Claire balding
Do you think so? I fully believed her but I can be a bit gullible.. that Ciara one seems like a right freak tho, she set up a tattle thread about herself and was called out on it ages ago, her behaviour going by what Suzanne said anyway is not normal!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’d well believe your one Ciaras a nut. But I don’t trust Suzanne one bit she is so dangerous I’ve dealt with her 🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all staged. Says here suzanne was waaaay down in followers. She’s the latest Claire balding
Nooo she is no Claire, Claire is a foul-mouthed shouter she actually made me cringe watching her. I can't actually stand the shite she spouts ....

I think they live in Edenderry. I could be totally wrong though 😂

It’s all very childish isn’t it??! Tit for tat stuff and then runnin off to the guards. I don’t know much about that Ciara one and don’t follow her but I’ve been lookin at her stories and her followin seems to have gone up since Suzanne mentioned her. they both say they have taken ‘legal advice’ seriously like grow up and get a life off insta 🤦‍♀️ For a ‘41 year old who is too old for drama’ she really loves it.

Reactions: 3
Lads when people say ‘I’ve been legally advised’ or ‘the guards told me’ - I can tell you now. Last year my 13 year old step daughter was being bullied by kids in school but not in school it was over tik tok. It was pretty bad and the girls were making videos about my step daughters size (she’s a bigger girl) and they didn’t even try hide who they were talking about on a public tiktok. The balls was it wasn’t happening AT school or during school hours but it was obviously pouring over into school aswell. So there was a principal with all the GDPR school shite, guards and then guards as this was juvenile but what it did teach me is that there is actually very little you can do even if you have all the evidence and the guards - helpful and kind as they were - basically said these are civil matters in the end unless it’s a direct threat to harm, I know cocos law is in lately but that’s o my testing water for now. There is no way guards would have been offering such detailed advice over this! So I don’t know who is the bigger witch or bully would it be Suzanne or Ciara, but I do think Ciara was tea spill - maybe I’m wrong. Anyway, wonder will it all fizzle out

Reactions: 6
Suzanne is full of crap. I saw her in action on mas on a mission page and by god she is one nasty nasty aul one. I’ve never bared them brunt of her because I don’t get involved in that behaviour but I saw what she did to other women and she is an evil witch. She’s the most horrible thing on Instagram and how any company deals with her I’ll never know sure look at what her and her family did to
The feel good company last week. I never ever heard about that Ciara one until last night but I’m telling you there is a pair of them in it and see that Martin that suzanne is married too he needs to grow a pair of balls. He’s an awful aul one too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.