Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched it I'm not following her that long but I think good for her clearing her name. That other girl Clare has obviously upset a lot of people and she's been caught out creating multiple fake accounts. Regardless of your opinion on Suzanne you can't blame her for doing what she did today
What did she do today? Who’s upset her this time

Go watch her story, I actually feel for. I've never heard of Clare Dempsey before today but she has over 13k followers and she's apparently been harassing various other influencers with fake accounts

Reactions: 1
The other girls name is Ciara Dempsey. Apparently she had been harassing Suzanne for months. She was creating fake accounts followin S and making her own fake accounts win competitions from her Ciara Dempsey page.
But Ciara’s friends told S that the other fake accounts were Ciara And S got the names of the fake accounts and clicked on forgot password and all the emails had been sent to this Ciara Dempsey’s email address. But it’s been going on since before Christmas and S didn’t want to say anything as Ciara’s friend told her not too.
I don’t really know the really know the rest 😅 there was a lot of people and msgs received and sent that I couldn’t keep up with 😂

Reactions: 1
The other girls name is Ciara Dempsey. Apparently she had been harassing Suzanne for months. She was creating fake accounts followin S and making her own fake accounts win competitions from her Ciara Dempsey page.
But Ciara’s friends told S that the other fake accounts were Ciara And S got the names of the fake accounts and clicked on forgot password and all the emails had been sent to this Ciara Dempsey’s email address. But it’s been going on since before Christmas and S didn’t want to say anything as Ciara’s friend told her not too.
I don’t really know the really know the rest 😅 there was a lot of people and msgs received and sent that I couldn’t keep up with 😂
It’s all a bit suspect, I’m not sure I trust anything Suzanne says, she’s been known to be vague with the truth

Reactions: 2
Honestly after 10 minutes of her stories I literally said ‘duck this, someone on Tattle will have it in a synopsis’. I don’t trust anyone who says “I don’t want any drama on my page” then proceeds to post 200 stories...slowly drip feeding us a story where she was done wrong. Im also laughing my head off at a co worker here who follows her and loves her who messaged her “oh im so so so sorry you poor thing” or words to that effect and apparently Suzanne then said “ive turned my messages off as isick of people saying you poor thing” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot stick the way she says influencer 🙄 can’t listen to her rant because she says it too many times😂😂 shes nails ona chalkboard

• Haha
She thrives on drama doesn’t she? It doesn’t seem too long ago she was heading to the Garda station in Cork about someone else who was bullying her. She’d want to cop on a bit. I’m sure she is a grandmother.

She thrives on drama doesn’t she? It doesn’t seem too long ago she was heading to the Garda station in Cork about someone else who was bullying her. She’d want to cop on a bit. I’m sure she is a grandmother.
It's more likely she is the bully there is a lot of accusations about her.

I cannot stick the way she says influencer 🙄 can’t listen to her rant because she says it too many times😂😂 shes nails ona chalkboard
I cant stand the way she says toys either 😂 her accent is awful in fairness.

• Haha
Aaaand once again Galz Who Snap turn off the comments. That page is totally pointless. The admins are absolute Hitlers!

She has the proof to be fair as do other women who have had same issue with same person. I follow Suzanne a long time and I disagree about her loving drama, she one of the pages I kept when I got rid of the likes of sabby & fbg. This is my opinion on the topic people scream the word bully to much... and to be clear s wasn't screaming it

Reactions: 4
Aaaand once again Galz Who Snap turn off the comments. That page is totally pointless. The admins are absolute Hitlers!
I wasn't allowed on that group cos i gave a. Smart answer when they ask you three questions before joining 😂😂 dopes!!

• Haha
fuckin howling 🤣
I think one of the question asked was i really a woman? and i said something along the lines of well the last time I checked I didn't have balls , something like that anyway and it was a no... I tried three more times with normal answers and they still wouldn't let me in 🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.