Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the company sought an invoice, didn’t get one, so didn’t pay. I don’t get how Suzanne would invoice though....like how would it break down? She went to a company with a half cocked idea, the (already established) company launched the copybook, Suzanne ‘marketed’ it (ie her followers bought a few notebooks). If she was getting a sales percentage? Well that is covered under contract law, the company couldn’t legally withhold payment. maybe she claims benefits so was hoping for cash under the table? Feck knows! It doesn’t make sense (unless the company are dodgy and do this a lot).

Reactions: 1
It looks like the company sought an invoice, didn’t get one, so didn’t pay. I don’t get how Suzanne would invoice though....like how would it break down? She went to a company with a half cocked idea, the (already established) company launched the copybook, Suzanne ‘marketed’ it (ie her followers bought a few notebooks). If she was getting a sales percentage? Well that is covered under contract law, the company couldn’t legally withhold payment. maybe she claims benefits so was hoping for cash under the table? Feck knows! It doesn’t make sense (unless the company are dodgy and do this a lot).
I would imagine the company thought it was a partnership just for that journal with a % of sales as Suzanne's fee and so Suzanne was sort of a freelance consultant? And then Suzanne thought it meant that she'd just get paid as the journals sold.
Any reputable business would require invoices or dockets for their own records so would Suzanne need to be set up for vat?

Reactions: 2
I would imagine the company thought it was a partnership just for that journal with a % of sales as Suzanne's fee and so Suzanne was sort of a freelance consultant? And then Suzanne thought it meant that she'd just get paid as the journals sold.
Any reputable business would require invoices or dockets for their own records so would Suzanne need to be set up for vat?
Ah yes, I think you’re right, as the ‘merchandise’ was sold she may have needed a CRO number, Vat no or business bank account. She should have asked her partner (who i think is self employed) to invoice the company then. Ah well, it’s in the hands pf a solicitor now, so will go on for years!

She does work with brands with paid work so surely she should be registered as being self employed. She would have to invoice the brands after work is done like any other profession.

I took a look on cro and no sign of her anywhere as being self employed.

She does work with brands with paid work so surely she should be registered as being self employed. She would have to invoice the brands after work is done like any other profession.

I took a look on cro and no sign of her anywhere as being self employed.
You don't register with CRO as self employed just with revenue.

Why are so many *"influencers" showing us teeth whitening kits and toothbrushes when they all have fake teeth/veneers? So many or doing it.

Reactions: 5
im sure you have to do cro to register your business name and then revenue is only for income tax etc
No as a self employed person you don't have to register with CRO. Given the threshold of blaggers turnover most wouldn't even need to register for VAT.

Oh my god!!!! She must have undone it afterwards because when I looked on her page it was 33k. I think a certain tea spill page picked up on it too 👀 so perhaps she got scared then if she was outed. 10000% saw 33.1k on her page though

Does Instagram take away the bought ones when I look.at her profile she has 12.5K
-21k 😬

Does Instagram take away the bought ones when I look.at her profile she has 12.5K

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone else watching her story today?
Its an hour or so of just rambling on an not makin an ounce of sense...if shes so not bothered why keep goin on an dragging it out. She maintains she hates drama yet seem to love creating it...she has too much time on her hands!

Reactions: 3
Its an hour or so of just rambling on an not makin an ounce of sense...if shes so not bothered why keep goin on an dragging it out. She maintains she hates drama yet seem to love creating it...she has too much time on her hands!
She has her account on private now, and I refuse to give her a follow, what's the drama about, the journal is it?

I just watched it I'm not following her that long but I think good for her clearing her name. That other girl Clare has obviously upset a lot of people and she's been caught out creating multiple fake accounts. Regardless of your opinion on Suzanne you can't blame her for doing what she did today

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.