Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She expected to be getting paid loads and not one penny, she think she's sometime big blogger... If she did go behind Tara's back well she deserves it, Suzanne looks out for no1

Reactions: 1
Just saw her stories, Mmmm I don't believe her, sweeping statements about legally she's in the right with nothing to back her up. She said she doesn't need the money and it was never about the money, she did it all for her followers 🤢 what a load of rubbish. She did it to make money, plain and simple. She thought she was the next naked blondie!! She did say that she contacted a few companies, I wonder is this what the other person was talking about and suzanne is trying to cover her tracks by implying it was before it was produced. I just don't believe anything she says but I am only speculating about when the other companies were contacted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Just saw that there myself.... Oh Suzanne is a weapon... What did she say last night its not about the money??? By that comment it sure is

I went on and looked at the page shes talking about and seen they replied to her saying they asked for an invoice. When i searched on google for it Suzanne and her croonies have left 1 star reviews. Looks like shes out to ruin a business!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's fame hungry and purposely posted about this yesterday, clearly only telling a version of events instead of the full story to make it more dramatic and Insta worthy. So why now???? Looking for attention maybe !! She mentioned many times 'she didn't want to talk about this' so why talk about it so???

She's fame hungry and purposely posted about this yesterday, clearly only telling a version of events instead of the full story to make it more dramatic and Insta worthy. So why now???? Looking for attention maybe !! She mentioned many times 'she didn't want to talk about this' so why talk about it so???
Must be for attention because I can’t imagine people wanting to work with her again after all of this. Anyway if it’s legal surely you wouldn’t be on talking about it so I don’t believe her. Her legal team mustn’t be great if they are allowing her to carry on like that and making it worse for herself.

I went on and looked at the page shes talking about and seen they replied to her saying they asked for an invoice. When i searched on google for it Suzanne and her croonies have left 1 star reviews. Looks like shes out to ruin a business!
If she's legally in the right (as she said) leave it to solicitors. I'm absolutely mortified for her getting mates to post these reviews. It's pathetic and really shows her true colours.

Attachments

If she's legally in the right (as she said) leave it to solicitors. I'm absolutely mortified for her getting mates to post these reviews. It's pathetic and really shows her true colours.
i seen these aswell when I searched. It’s horrible to do that to a small business. Seen her husband and daughter do it to so she’s out to get someone. All bullying.

i seen these aswell when I searched. It’s horrible to do that to a small business. Seen her husband and daughter do it to so she’s out to get someone. All bullying.
Yeah she is a bully, be a big girl and deal with an issue like an adult. Clearly solicitors aren't involved, if they were she wouldn't be posting about it.
For someone heading for 50 she has the cop on and attitude of a spoiled 13 yr old.
If she's owed money that's fair enough, go through the right channels, I'm sure it's a small claims court issue (we're hardly talking millions in fairness). But trying to drag a company down without showing any evidence just shoes how vindictive she is.

Yeah she is a bully, be a big girl and deal with an issue like an adult. Clearly solicitors aren't involved, if they were she wouldn't be posting about it.
For someone heading for 50 she has the cop on and attitude of a spoiled 13 yr old.
If she's owed money that's fair enough, go through the right channels, I'm sure it's a small claims court issue (we're hardly talking millions in fairness). But trying to drag a company down without showing any evidence just shoes how vindictive she is.
The business replied back asking for an invoice so maybe Suzanne needs a business course. That’s if she’s registered.

if you go into Suzannes other reviews on Google you’ll see another business that she ran down to. Think it was a doctors. She’s clearly all for attention but goes the wrong way about it.

It's scandalous that her daughter, husband and clearly her pals, are leaving false reviews. It's nothing to do with them, and it doesn't look favourably on them either

It's scandalous that her daughter, husband and clearly her pals, are leaving false reviews. It's nothing to do with them, and it doesn't look favourably on them either
Its almost embarrassing. I’d say it’sonly giving that business more ammo though so Suzanne is showing her true colours publicly now

Suzanne has really taken the wrong approach getting people to write bad reviews of a business based on a private matter between herself and the owner that has nothing to do with the quality of the product or the customer service.
She's made a fool out of herself and made herself look very unprofessional, no company worth talking about will want to work with her now on a product.

For what it's worth, I don't think the diary sold very well and she was banking on it making a bit of money for her so rather than invoice for the small amount she's owed she'd sooner cut ties with the company and try the concept with a different business, god love her

Reactions: 5
I'm so embarrassed for her, I actually cringed when i saw the names. She's making an aul eejit of herself.
There'll be a big story later thanking all her fans for their support, inundated with messages, she's overwhelmed blah blah blah. This of course being her second attempt to up engagement about a topic she doesn't want to talk about 😂😂😂.
The bullies and the trolls might get a mention....be kind everyone.
Just like the Christmas toy appeal....unless theres proof shown I believe she's telling lies.

Suzanne has really taken the wrong approach getting people to write bad reviews of a business based on a private matter between herself and the owner that has nothing to do with the quality of the product or the customer service.
She's made a fool out of herself and made herself look very unprofessional, no company worth talking about will want to work with her now on a product.

For what it's worth, I don't think the diary sold very well and she was banking on it making a bit of money for her so rather than invoice for the small amount she's owed she'd sooner cut ties with the company and try the concept with a different business, god love her
Would any company be willing to work with her after that display though?
I certainly wouldn't, and it does make you wonder who was getting "bullied" previously (eg the radio show accusations against RR) and who was doing the bullying...

I’d say that’s the case aswell that it didn’t sell as well as she though. Didn’t she have author onher bio before about that journal? It’s a notebook you can’t be an author of a notebook 😂

Not a business in the land will touch her after this. She said she’s looking for money since September & it all went wrong but she was still promoting them just before Christmas.
Maybe the sales were not as predicted and the person who made the journals and footed that bill made a loss, they were not that popular. I only saw a few people mentioning them. This is not at all professional and by the sounds of it Sue is sending messages to many companies looking to work with them, they are not looking for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.