Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how low can that yoke go to be on Instagram making fun out of her child’s toy like that is there something seriously wrong with her. She’s actually the lowest of
The low

Theres so so much that people don't know about this evil woman particularly how she treated her first husband

Seen a comment from previous admin recently about Suzanne not owning the girls and they can do/admin whatever they want, would love to hear all the juicy bits about psycho Suzanne
She was always psycho only now she has a platform to show it off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her amazing food planner hasn't been mentions for months, I think we can all assume it was a flop! If you're not selling/advertising in January it's pretty safe to say it wasn't a 1/4 as popular as she made out. Another z lister with another failed product 😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Her amazing food planner hasn't been mentions for months, I think we can all assume it was a flop! If you're not selling/advertising in January it's pretty safe to say it wasn't a 1/4 as popular as she made out. Another z lister with another failed product 😴😴😴
Just watched a ticktoc of hers just there 🤣

Reactions: 1
Well well so the feel good
Company parted ways with Suzanne didn’t take long did it !

Was there an announcement?
A few months ago I saw the feel good owner make an announcement with regards someone trying to go to other companies with her diaries and now Suzanne came on this evening saying your one never paid her a penny and there was going to be solicitors involved blah blah blah but Suzanne doesn’t want drama😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.