Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see how badly placed the lip filler is in the latest video when shes showing the lashes close up. She needs to lay off the filler its migrating to the are area between her lip and her nose.
All lumpy looking on her top lip, way to much filler in them, between the fillers and the fake teeth she cant speak properly, she 100% looked better and younger without the lips.

Reactions: 2
Shes angling for a truwash collab now cleanin her windows
It's very embarrassing when any of these blaggers tag a company, its obvious they are on the mooch either for products or a collab, she said I just wanted to show yas what I'm using, then show it without tagging the company in a desperate attempt to get something from it, absolute beggy Mitchell.

Bored this evening I watched her talk about the leak (Martin had to come home early to help her get ready for a plumber...😐) it’s like she thrives on drama..leak, boob out, spilled coffee. But anyway, I was hypnotised by the lips with her horn filter 😱 they LITERALLY need their own insta page. Just a big pair of lips the size of a sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bored this evening I watched her talk about the leak (Martin had to come home early to help her get ready for a plumber...😐) it’s like she thrives on drama..leak, boob out, spilled coffee. But anyway, I was hypnotised by the lips with her horn filter 😱 they LITERALLY need their own insta page. Just a big pair of lips the size of a sofa
Filters fillers and botox her face is in a joc now with the lot of it, I cant watch her anymore, shes to try hard and not a bit funny, im glad the whole insta thing didnt work out like she thought it would, she didnt get the numbers to follow her from the Facebook page, a lot of people could obviously see what she was like.

Reactions: 4
Filters fillers and botox her face is in a joc now with the lot of it, I cant watch her anymore, shes to try hard and not a bit funny, im glad the whole insta thing didnt work out like she thought it would, she didnt get the numbers to follow her from the Facebook page, a lot of people could obviously see what she was like.
Remember she has said she never uses a filter

• Haha
Isnt it funny that the tea spill 2020 instagram is posting stuff about most well known "influencers" but yet not one thing about Suzanne has been on it. Dont believe for one second no one has sent on anything about her to them.... makes you wonder doesn't it??
I actually was thinking the same. Even the little screenshots mention randomers but not once have I seen her name being mentioned. Very strange

And she has been quiet enough on her own page over the last week or two since the tea spill page has come back. That story about her in the garden with her 'tih' hanging out was completely fabricated just to have a story to tell.

What the heck is wrong with her mouth. And not in a million years do I believe Martin ran that bath or lit a candle. She should be ashamed of herself sitting on her hole while he’s at work and the demon of a child is in playschool. She’s actually a car crash I’d say she’s gagging to open the mas page back up so she can get the toy appeal going for the little ones Xmas presents. I never ever ever see her with her other kids

What the heck is wrong with her mouth. And not in a million years do I believe Martin ran that bath or lit a candle. She should be ashamed of herself sitting on her hole while he’s at work and the demon of a child is in playschool. She’s actually a car crash I’d say she’s gagging to open the mas page back up so she can get the toy appeal going for the little ones Xmas presents. I never ever ever see her with her other kids
Martin cooks, goes shopping, cleans the floors, drops work to run home as she demands, runs the bath, bring the child that Suzanne is too lazy to parent to his mothers. All while Suzanne has no job, gets nasty lip fillers & talks tit on Instagram. Her other children never lived with her and Martin , they stayed with their dad.

Martin cooks, goes shopping, cleans the floors, drops work to run home as she demands, runs the bath, bring the child that Suzanne is too lazy to parent to his mothers. All while Suzanne has no job, gets nasty lip fillers & talks tit on Instagram. Her other children never lived with her and Martin , they stayed with their dad.
But the kids never ever seem to be around. Even her relationship with the little one seems so fake and it’s like her phone is more important than the little one

But the kids never ever seem to be around. Even her relationship with the little one seems so fake and it’s like her phone is more important than the little one
She said before that her older kids asked not to be on her Instagram, the little one is to young to make that choice but suzanne still broadcasts her on her insta, she even had the child on her insta story In nothing but her underwear, she obviously doesn't give a tit and will use sofia as content for all to see as long as she to young to say no.

• Angry
Not a hope he ran that bath for her unless she told him to do it.

Guess she’s reading here about her tagging everyone so she’s “hiding” the amount she’s tagging

Look right down in the bottom right corner. What’s the hashtag? Is someone trying to hide the fact it’s a paid post. Shocking
Wondering the same thing 🤔 like why so sloppy looking

I'd say all these blaggers will be pissed off now that insta has put in new updates so only the people who interact with a post, ie like a post or comment on it will see your future posts, Suzanne is already asking why people cant see her posts.

some of them on would actually make u cringe and when they put up one with kids awh lil so so would only love if you showed our new post some love like seriously 🤢🤢🤢

That Bloombb.ie is a new company, all of the facial pads are from Ali Express and renamed bloombb. I can't get over the amount of freebies this one gets . Supporting Irish does not mean freebies and repost on your page . Supporting a business is actually buying a product and telling your friends , family about it so they'll buy too .
I wish the companies who gift these blaggers realise they are actually losing business. I know I for sure will never buy a product after I see one if these blaggers using

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.