Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at suz taking the credit for the bloom face things selling out., sorry love but their sold out because Lisa Jordan is plugging them

Reactions: 2
Mam of 4 and more has showed the cheap Ali tat toys too a way lot longer then Suzanne has. Last week her stories were one big long Ali express story. All cheap tat, we all aren’t interested in Ali express, stop shoving it down are necks day in day out. Certainly wouldn’t be buying the pandora stuff, imagine the green ears from the earrings alone 😩
Actually the pandora stuff is ok. A woman who got stuff through the postman hates me said her husband was a jeweller and he checked them out and the metal is apparently the same.

Reactions: 1
What the actual hell is wrong with her having her child cursing on instagram. You can tell that child is heading down a bold route with a Mother like that and her allowing her cursing and laughing at it. Suzanne we all know your reading here but by god your dragging up that child she will be the school bully just like her ma

Reactions: 3
What the actual hell is wrong with her having her child cursing on instagram. You can tell that child is heading down a bold route with a Mother like that and her allowing her cursing and laughing at it. Suzanne we all know your reading here but by god your dragging up that child she will be the school bully just like her ma
I actually cringe when I hear a child curse, and Suzanne is encouraging it by laughing at her, but Suzanne is constantly swearing around the child so I'm not surprised she's swearing so young, it's an awful shame the child knows no better.

I actually cringe when I hear a child curse, and Suzanne is encouraging it by laughing at her, but Suzanne is constantly swearing around the child so I'm not surprised she's swearing so young, it's an awful shame the child knows no better.
She loved the attention her bad parenting gets, she will use these messages to say people are being horrible about her child. What awful people pick on a poor child . She’s a nasty piece of work

She loved the attention her bad parenting gets, she will use these messages to say people are being horrible about her child. What awful people pick on a poor child . She’s a nasty piece of work
Nasty piece of work is right, I've seen her in action on the mas on a mission page, for a woman of her age she should have a bit more cop on.

She will regret cursing in front of that child who already seems like a handful. What gets my goat is that she plasters her face in makeup and dresses up like a dogs dinner to stay in her house and pose for selfies yet when she has a caller to the house for the first time in months (the nurse to teach her how to do the injections) she is make up free, in a sweatshirt and (in her own words) “didn’t even drag a brush through the hair”. It makes no sense!

Reactions: 4
She will regret cursing in front of that child who already seems like a handful. What gets my goat is that she plasters her face in makeup and dresses up like a dogs dinner to stay in her house and pose for selfies yet when she has a caller to the house for the first time in months (the nurse to teach her how to do the injections) she is make up free, in a sweatshirt and (in her own words) “didn’t even drag a brush through the hair”. It makes no sense!
The heavily filtered selfies. She is as rough as. That child will be dragged up for sure, Suzanne only cares about herself, sits at home all day no notion of getting a job and when Martin is home his cooking dinner, dropping the child to his mother, mopping floors, out buying her clothes. While she does sweet f a . Horrible woman, she was a bully and a nasty piece of work on the mas page and any brand that touches her I’ll never buy into

What happened to I'll never be a blogger Im not here for Ads that's not what I'm about.

Then today thanks for giving me this opportunity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What happened to I'll never be a blogger Im not here for Ads that's not what I'm about.

Then today thanks for giving me this opportunity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ye know a few weeks ago Suzanne was plugging a face mask (among others) .... I thought to myself ‘I really need to get a facemask’ and their CONSTANT swipe ups prompted me to go to my local chemist and spend 45e on a Vichy facemask. Because Id sooner line the pockets of a multinational than admit to falling for an insta-huns “i got this free” drivel. These companies giving free stuff to FBG, Twins, MTJSM, Rach Gorry KC etc are literary nailing their own coffins shut. I will never EVER get spotlight, mr candy or whatever he’s called, wax melts, skyq or verso/vavavoom etc I have a mantra: If you you give Insta for free, forget about me 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ye know a few weeks ago Suzanne was plugging a face mask (among others) .... I thought to myself ‘I really need to get a facemask’ and their CONSTANT swipe ups prompted me to go to my local chemist and spend 45e on a Vichy facemask. Because Id sooner line the pockets of a multinational than admit to falling for an insta-huns “i got this free” drivel. These companies giving free stuff to FBG, Twins, MTJSM, Rach Gorry KC etc are literary nailing their own coffins shut. I will never EVER get spotlight, mr candy or whatever he’s called, wax melts, skyq or verso/vavavoom etc I have a mantra: If you you give Insta for free, forget about me 👌
Flogging €20 small candles that are from a brand no one knows and cost 0.50 to produce, she will flog anything for a BA roll, she is a fraud

Isnt it funny that the tea spill 2020 instagram is posting stuff about most well known "influencers" but yet not one thing about Suzanne has been on it. Dont believe for one second no one has sent on anything about her to them.... makes you wonder doesn't it??

Isnt it funny that the tea spill 2020 instagram is posting stuff about most well known "influencers" but yet not one thing about Suzanne has been on it. Dont believe for one second no one has sent on anything about her to them.... makes you wonder doesn't it??
Suzanne is a small fish in a very big pond I genuinely think people are just not that interested in her, her page is just one big ad, theres really not much to say about her anymore other than watching paint dry would be more exciting.

Reactions: 4
Suzanne is a small fish in a very big pond I genuinely think people are just not that interested in her, her page is just one big ad, theres really not much to say about her anymore other than watching paint dry would be more exciting.
So true, such boring content.

You can really see how badly placed the lip filler is in the latest video when shes showing the lashes close up. She needs to lay off the filler its migrating to the are area between her lip and her nose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.