Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor sue needs a day to herself so Martiiiin shipped the annoying child off for the day & made her lunch 😂😂😂 I’d say his mates slag him something terrible over her Instagram 😂😂🙊🙈
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....it’s not a relationship it’s a hostage situation!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....it’s not a relationship it’s a hostage situation!
Imagine sitting there all day first she was going to get the little one then she wasn’t cause she deserved a rest then she was going to clean then she wasn’t then she got some free crap jumpers so
She was doing a #prdrop like she’s actually embarrassing herself. He must be tit in bed cause she never gets if Instagram and I have to say he has aged 10 years since they got married he was a handsome chap then now he looks nearly 40

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus that make up 😖 her 3 year old would have done a better job. Dread to think what it would be like without the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So weight gain a sign of unhappiness or depression and when ya sort out your mind your body rewards you . Is Suzanne for real some of us who suffer with real depression and mental health issues just can’t fix our mindset , she has made me so cross what Cos she wants to portray she moved away from her negative group now her life is brill well Suzanne I attend mental health Consultant and take my meds etc wish I could change my mindset so easy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her chesty cackling makes me clear my throat when I hear her laugh. Is she a smoker or is that an infection?
Makes me feel ill. Tries to put on the grand voice every now and then and then laughs and it does not sound one bit healthy. Or healtieee as she says.

So weight gain a sign of unhappiness or depression and when ya sort out your mind your body rewards you . Is Suzanne for real some of us who suffer with real depression and mental health issues just can’t fix our mindset , she has made me so cross what Cos she wants to portray she moved away from her negative group now her life is brill well Suzanne I attend mental health Consultant and take my meds etc wish I could change my mindset so easy
bleeping magic. Loose pounds and your depression falls off 🙄 Im all for ‘exercise releases endorphins makes you feel better’ etc but this ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’ mentality went out in the 80’s I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything she’s making light of both weight gain AND mh 🙄

bleeping magic. Loose pounds and your depression falls off 🙄 Im all for ‘exercise releases endorphins makes you feel better’ etc but this ‘nothing tastes as good as skinny feels’ mentality went out in the 80’s I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything she’s making light of both weight gain AND mh 🙄
Thank you I felt that way , I go to the gym 3 times a week try make right decisions food wise but sometimes a positive for me is I made it out of the bed . In 2011 I made an attempt to commit suicide and I am so glad my friend found me , but I have attended counselling , I go to the gym I attend my mental health clinic appointments with the professionals , I try to think positively and only
For people I tell I suffer with my mental health No one I don’t think would make a difference they may think I am
Not going out more etc, but people like Suzanne that think oh change your mindset have never experienced real mental health issues

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you I felt that way , I go to the gym 3 times a week try make right decisions food wise but sometimes a positive for me is I made it out of the bed . In 2011 I made an attempt to commit suicide and I am so glad my friend found me , but I have attended counselling , I go to the gym I attend my mental health clinic appointments with the professionals , I try to think positively and only
For people I tell I suffer with my mental health No one I don’t think would make a difference they may think I am
Not going out more etc, but people like Suzanne that think oh change your mindset have never experienced real mental health issues
Im sorry to hear your previous pain and im glad you’re doing better. Sometimes routine is all we have. A counsellor said to me once that often just getting up and dressed is ‘enough’ and I challenged her saying I’ve kids, job etc she said ‘tell yourself that all you need to do it get up and dressed..nothing else needs to be done, then see how you feel’. 9/10 times I got on with my day. The stigma around mh in Ireland is shite. I confided in my mother once who told me ‘there was no such thing as depression in the 50’s it’s an American thing’ as if I had jumped on a band wagon. Then you’ve people like Suzanne spouting ‘it’s only coz you’re fat’ as if dropping a stone will lift your cloud! What if you’re the perfect weight and depressed?
Anyway...well done on how far you’ve come.

Suzanne openly talked on the mas page about having post natal depression and how she had to be hospitalized after running into the street in her pyjamas, how she can now say a change of mindset and some weightloss is all it takes to battle mh issues is beyond me, its completely irresponsible to say stuff like that when its completely untrue, its completely dangerous.

Reactions: 6
I do feel weightloss is only possible when the mind is able for it. But I'm wondering did she say that weightloss would fix depression? If so that's nonsense 🤯
Missed the stories.

The stories were basically I used to have depression and now I'm cured and feel fab.

Anyone whose lost weight and kept it off knows that you still have ups and downs, can still have mental health issues.

The only people who go on and on about weight loss completely changing their life and flipping a switch to make everything magically better are those looking to profit from it.

Eh why would you sit in your sitting room on a Monday morning watching tv in just a bra and knickers ? Maybe it’s just me but that’s weird

• Haha
Eh why would you sit in your sitting room on a Monday morning watching tv in just a bra and knickers ? Maybe it’s just me but that’s weird
The joys of not working! Her videos were CRINGE last night...the burping/hiccups 🤮 I usually watch for entertainment but had to skip!

Reactions: 1
The joys of not working! Her videos were CRINGE last night...the burping/hiccups 🤮 I usually watch for entertainment but had to skip!
Very cringe, she needs to put the phone down when shes drunk, and she thinks shes hilarious, not one bit funny, if this is considered content God help us all.

I think it’s great she has lost weight & feels good, but to not be up weight since she started I smell bull tit, I was in unislim for yrs & maintained good, but I was always up when my period was due, like every other lady in my class.. she needs to stop with lips her mouth looks like she’s off her face the way her lips move so much 😂😂😂

I think it’s great she has lost weight & feels good, but to not be up weight since she started I smell bull tit, I was in unislim for yrs & maintained good, but I was always up when my period was due, like every other lady in my class.. she needs to stop with lips her mouth looks like she’s off her face the way her lips move so much 😂😂😂
In the whole time shes been losing weight shes only ever been up one time by one pound, I dont believe that for a second, shes always eating crap and drinking aswell so theres no way shes not going up some weeks, I'd say the weeks like last week where she dosnt mention it are the ones shes up weight.

In fairness, i lost 2 stone on slimming world and my period never affected my weigh in. It does for some but not for others - dont automatically call bullshit because one persons experience disagrees with yours

In fairness, i lost 2 stone on slimming world and my period never affected my weigh in. It does for some but not for others - dont automatically call bullshit because one persons experience disagrees with yours
She is often up 5 and 6 pounds or more different weeks. She is a yo yo dieter, she gives me anxiety talking about it so can't imagine how Brian coped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.