Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy day for Suzanne today, out on the mooch, how about buy it use it and then review it, absolute scab.
God she’s one dose. She really needs to get a life. Putting up she’s in a great place and how happy she is if she was happy she wouldn’t be doing all that stuff to her face and loosing all that weight of she was so so happy.

Reactions: 2
God she’s one dose. She really needs to get a life. Putting up she’s in a great place and how happy she is if she was happy she wouldn’t be doing all that stuff to her face and loosing all that weight of she was so so happy.
Agreed, people like Suzanne will always want more and never be happy.

Reactions: 1
Expected more from the anon box last night.
Ah they were never going to actually say anything, keep everyone guessing so they don't loose there followers. It's just a new click, they'll all fall out soon and there'll be another drama.

Reactions: 3
Ah they were never going to actually say anything, keep everyone guessing so they don't loose there followers. It's just a new click, they'll all fall out soon and there'll be another drama.
They probably dont want to give Suzanne any reason to pull the bully card, because that's what she does all the time, you can't say anything to her or your a bully, but she had no problem sitting back and watching when women were been attacked on her mas page by her and her admin gang, still makes me sick the way she treated people on that group, and now shes on insta preaching about bullys and being kind, shes a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
I don’t under stand this lady. What is she ? A mother/grandmother/mua/ blogger/normal old me but desperately seeking attention or her place on insta. It’s cringe i can’t watch it

I don’t under stand this lady. What is she ? A mother/grandmother/mua/ blogger/normal old me but desperately seeking attention or her place on insta. It’s cringe i can’t watch it
Shes a mother and a grandmother who is desperate for insta fame, shes also someone who couldn't run a Facebook page without having a meltdown, shes a bully who plays a victim, shes also a liar.... think that about covers it.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice since her tattle thread has become less active she has become more active on insta. She’s actually the most boring person ever how he sits there and listens to her I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice since her tattle thread has become less active she has become more active on insta. She’s actually the most boring person ever how he sits there and listens to her I’ll never know
Her chesty cackling makes me clear my throat when I hear her laugh. Is she a smoker or is that an infection?

Poor sue needs a day to herself so Martiiiin shipped the annoying child off for the day & made her lunch 😂😂😂 I’d say his mates slag him something terrible over her Instagram 😂😂🙊🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.