Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness though I wonder was the person who done her lips actually a trained professional? Why did they put so much filler into the corners?
I hope she at the very least got them very cheap or for free cos she should be raging if she paid full price for them!
This is not an attack on her looks, its just an observation that she's getting ripped off even if she got them for free, they are her really badly and make her look like she has a permanent Ronnie, has she no family or friends that would say it to her?

Reactions: 5
In all seriousness though I wonder was the person who done her lips actually a trained professional? Why did they put so much filler into the corners?
I hope she at the very least got them very cheap or for free cos she should be raging if she paid full price for them!
This is not an attack on her looks, its just an observation that she's getting ripped off even if she got them for free, they are her really badly and make her look like she has a permanent Ronnie, has she no family or friends that would say it to her?
Anyone can apply filler, you do not have to be a doctor, that is why you see so many terrible lip jobs. Great all the same for someone who’s never held a job, It’s a great life

Reactions: 2
Her lips look really bad. Suzanne if you are watching these comments , save your money and go to a professional .
Way too much filler pumped into the tip

Reactions: 3
Anyone can apply filler, you do not have to be a doctor, that is why you see so many terrible lip jobs. Great all the same for someone who’s never held a job, It’s a great life
I'm glad I work and have a choice on where I could go should I choose to get filler if those lips are the alternative 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her lips look really bad. Suzanne if you are watching these comments , save your money and go to a professional .
Way too much filler pumped into the tip
She’s too ignorant to listen to any advise, she’s a know it all . Hey if Martin is free send him around to mine , I’ve some electrical 🤣 work I need him for

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes brand ambassador for the place she gets them done, way to much filler used.

Has anyone else noticed that troll mceva has come out from underneath her bridge absolute nasty piece of work she is 😒

Reactions: 3
Busy day for Suzanne today, out on the mooch, how about buy it use it and then review it, absolute scab.

Suzanne is hunting down the person who sent her a nasty DM 🙄
She’s trying to find her ‘niche’ and by hopping on the “Ive been trolled” bus then hunting down and exposing a troll she will gain/keep followers (probably...that’s her thinking anyway....great at playing the victim).
some instagrammers need to get off their arses & get a real job. Because they live in their insta-fake-life bubble and have no concept of living in the real world. Like imagine putting all that make up in to sit on your sofa eating wings!

• Haha
She’s trying to find her ‘niche’ and by hopping on the “Ive been trolled” bus then hunting down and exposing a troll she will gain/keep followers (probably...that’s her thinking anyway....great at playing the victim).
some instagrammers need to get off their arses & get a real job. Because they live in their insta-fake-life bubble and have no concept of living in the real world. Like imagine putting all that make up in to sit on your sofa eating wings!
Is this all because that fb page are doing the anon box tonight? Seems she's pre-empting the drama later and trying to play the victim already

Is this all because that fb page are doing the anon box tonight? Seems she's pre-empting the drama later and trying to play the victim already
She thinks she's Colombo and that she's figured out who the person is and it's probably just a coincidence that someone with the initial B also looked at her stories 😁😁

• Haha
She thinks she's Colombo and that she's figured out who the person is and it's probably just a coincidence that someone with the initial B also looked at her stories 😁😁
She’s acting like liz thinks she knows everything 😂🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.