Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I just pity her, she thought she only had to set up an account and the 100,000 women from moam would flock over in their droves, what she didn't take into account was that she was either a witch on facebook or really boring and people just don't like her.

Her content is non existent, she's irritating to listen to with that smokers rasp and she's no mua, she's not relatable, she's that neighbour from across the road who tries to catch you for a chat when you're bringing your shopping from the car, the one who thinks she's deadly but in reality she's a dose and you have to pretend to be on your phone when you see her looking your way😂😂😂
110 % accurate account of her, she sounds like theres something caught in her throat its disgusting, she's trying way to hard now getting all dolled up like that for a photo shoot with a free necklace, it's funny to watch.

Reactions: 3
She is just insufferable. Like tagging all these different clothes companies. No one wants to collab with her I wonder when will she get the message. She’s not even like able. Like she lives in Kildare and was off to birr in Offaly Last weekend both counties are on lockdown and it’s like she looks for backlash and for that fool she’s married to he’s starting to look more foolish and I don’t think he realizes. Unfortunately her days on moam weren’t good and she can blame being overweight for being unhappy no Suzanne you are just a nasty horrible person.

Reactions: 2
Suzanne is giving out about that minister that went to the golf event and how she cant visit her family up the road from her, but yet she went to birr castle last week which is an hour away from kildare, am I missing something here.

Reactions: 1
Suzanne is giving out about that minister that went to the golf event and how she cant visit her family up the road from her, but yet she went to birr castle last week which is an hour away from kildare, am I missing something here.
Suzanne is renting in Offaly at the moment.

Kildare is over an hour away so wouldn't call that just up the road.
Offaly borders Kildare, so her family could be up the road. Or maybe it's just a phrase she uses. Either way, she didn't break any rules going to Birr Castle.

Offaly borders Kildare, so her family could be up the road. Or maybe it's just a phrase she uses. Either way, she didn't break any rules going to Birr Castle.
She did break the rules. She’s living in Kildare and the lockdown is Kildare Offaly and Laois. Your not
Allowed travel outside these counties. She should shut her mouth before she starts spouting crap she’s always looking for drama. Let her go
And get a job never mind sitting at home
Commenting about others and looking for
Freebies.

She did break the rules. She’s living in Kildare and the lockdown is Kildare Offaly and Laois. Your not
Allowed travel outside these counties. She should shut her mouth before she starts spouting crap she’s always looking for drama. Let her go
And get a job never mind sitting at home
Commenting about others and looking for
Freebies.
She has said on a number of occasions she is renting in Offaly!!!

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking this morning I'd say suzanne is pissed off that this thread isn't moving along very fast, I think she'd thrive on a 2nd thread being opened, think she'd take it as a compliment actually!! 2nd of july it started and she's only half way there.

You see suzanne the Insta accounts that actually have a point get the followers and to be honest there's very little left to say about her now, oh theres more lip filler, another flowery dress (boooooring) Like if there isn't a tattle thread about you that is really active who actually are you!!

I'm expecting her to start some drama soon, something may be with the new Facebook groups, anything for some attention.

Will there be another toy appeal??!

There's no point to her. She's just some mad aul one.
She is just some mad aul one there is absolutely no point to her. She will never ever loose the trait that she was an awful bully and as I said before she can tag as many businesses as she wants she ain’t going to get a #collab and she comes across as so desperate and totally contradicts herself.
Like go away Suzanne you ain’t popular. She isn’t been trolled either and yes she has been breaking the lockdown rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly dont think she knows herself what the duck shes doing, in the past 2 months she gone from blogger to public figure then back to being a blogger and now shes a digital creator, what in the name of God is she at, the woman is completely on another planet.

If she's living in Offaly then why did she ring KDoc over the child being sick? Offaly is Midlands so it'd be MiDoc. So she is living in Kildare then and did breach lockdown by going to Birr Castle.

Id love an aul bit of drama, for her to row with reaney or start bollox with balding. Anything!

• Haha
Id love an aul bit of drama, for her to row with reaney or start bollox with balding. Anything!
I don't know why, but I always get the impression she's afraid of Liz and she'd be too much of a coward to start on claire😁

A poxy fooking journal 😂😂😂 get a job Suzie 😂😂
She was brand ambassador for nurse care up until last week then she removed it from her bio, I wouldn't say this will last to long either.

She was brand ambassador for nurse care up until last week then she removed it from her bio, I wouldn't say this will last to long either.
All these blaggers are jumping on the anxiety and depression bandwagon to flog there shite, it's a joke now at this stage praying on people with mental health issues, makes me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh for fecks sake. It’s a COPY Suzanne. You’re selling a copy. You’d swear she’s cured world hunger the way she’s going on 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh for fecks sake. It’s a COPY Suzanne. You’re selling a copy. You’d swear she’s cured world hunger the way she’s going on 🙄
Who is mad enough to buy it??? Absolute nonsense

Omg €15 for that?????
Ok I did sw and ww before and it really did help me keeping a diary, but these ones that take an hour a day to fill in are too much hassle for people with busy lives. Too many boxes to fill out. Get Into dealz and buy a 3 pack of note books, would probably last you a whole year if not longer for €1.49

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.