Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣 I was a bit lost there I thought you might have had some tea 🀣
All these insta huns are morphing into each other, the big hair, the free make up plastered all over their botoxed heads, the big lips and the raspy voices. The constant talk of the jellies and weight gain and loss.

Wonder what Liz Reaney will make of Elaine honey gifting stuff to Suzanne!

Reactions: 3
All these insta huns are morphing into each other, the big hair, the free make up plastered all over their botoxed heads, the big lips and the raspy voices. The constant talk of the jellies and weight gain and loss.

Wonder what Liz Reaney will make of Elaine honey gifting stuff to Suzanne!
Suzanne defo is not an insta hun. Mind you I didn’t realize he was as embracing as her. The pair of them are absolutely cringe. She should head out and get herself a little job cause that poor little kid won’t be able to socialize cause all she sees is her Mam talking into her phone on that blue couch.

With how cringe her and Liz are they should get on, but because they are both bullies and control freaks they can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank God Martin is off today, poor Suzanne didnt get a wink of sleep with the heat, thankfully she can rest today, shes lucky she dosnt have a job to go to, imagine her in the real world having to hold down a job on no sleep, shes away with the fairies that one.

That kebab thing she made for dinner i cant the meat looks like dog food 🀒🀒
12 hours of content she got out of that dog food 🀣

Thank God Martin is off today, poor Suzanne didnt get a wink of sleep with the heat, thankfully she can rest today, shes lucky she dosnt have a job to go to, imagine her in the real world having to hold down a job on no sleep, shes away with the fairies that one.

12 hours of content she got out of that dog food 🀣
Ye more like menopause 🀣🀣 also very shocking she got that long from the dog food her meals never look appetising πŸ˜…

Suzanne is back to been a blogger now, so does this mean she is going to put a bit of effort in and actually have some decent content, or will it just be flower dresses and crap looking food with a side of heavy 90s makeup, and continuous begging.

Reactions: 5
2 stone down not for vanity πŸ™„ not for her high blood pressure & not for her dodgey hip πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

• Haha
2 stone down not for vanity πŸ™„ not for her high blood pressure & not for her dodgey hip πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
What's the story with the photos, jesus if she was a piece of cake she would eat herself, the posing out of her, I'm all for having confidence in yourself but seriously shes embarrassing, and she only started this losing weight tripe so she could get the people from the mas page to follow her over to insta and get her numbers up, like I said before this woman is a snake and a bully and that doesn't go away when you lose weight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the story with the photos, jesus if she was a piece of cake she would eat herself, the posing out of her, I'm all for having confidence in yourself but seriously shes embarrassing, and she only started this losing weight tripe so she could get the people from the mas page to follow her over to insta and get her numbers up, like I said before this woman is a snake and a bully and that doesn't go away when you lose weight.
She’s a model now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ modeling her Shein clothes πŸ™„

• Sick
🀣🀣she's definitely on the mooch for a collab, she's clutching at straws now at this stage trying to make money off Instagram, it's not taking off like she had hoped.
I'd say she thought she'd be rolling in collab by now, but she comes across so poorly on Instagram that no one reputable would risk working with her

🀣🀣she's definitely on the mooch for a collab, she's clutching at straws now at this stage trying to make money off Instagram, it's not taking off like she had hoped.
110%... I dont mind suzanne really... but its embarrassing these videos .. tagging the companies. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Theres just no room for anymore bloggers, the slimming the fashion the make up it's all been done a million times over, unless you have a really good story people can follow your not getting very far trying to do the above now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At this point I just pity her, she thought she only had to set up an account and the 100,000 women from moam would flock over in their droves, what she didn't take into account was that she was either a witch on facebook or really boring and people just don't like her.

Her content is non existent, she's irritating to listen to with that smokers rasp and she's no mua, she's not relatable, she's that neighbour from across the road who tries to catch you for a chat when you're bringing your shopping from the car, the one who thinks she's deadly but in reality she's a dose and you have to pretend to be on your phone when you see her looking your wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.