Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a free Martin from the old wan campaign. He can’t go home to that cackling day after day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah the admin of the new page rho rho or something had a criptic post about leaving group chats but the messages still remain. Think they were on about Suzanne

Reactions: 2
Yeah the admin of the new page rho rho or something had a criptic post about leaving group chats but the messages still remain. Think they were on about Suzanne
That post on FB made no sense anyone care to translate?

So many horrible horrible women on those pages.

Kind of random but does anyone know the don't be suspicious tik tok filter...when she talks and keeps looking up sideways and smiling with her big teeth I can only see the suspicious filter 👀👀

• Haha
That post on FB made no sense anyone care to translate?

So many horrible horrible women on those pages.

Kind of random but does anyone know the don't be suspicious tik tok filter...when she talks and keeps looking up sideways and smiling with her big teeth I can only see the suspicious filter 👀👀

Think it meant along the lines of Suzanne May have left the group chats she was in when they were admin. But they still have all the messages she sent

I'd say the admin girls still have the group messages, suzanne did say in a rant that she would not be blackmailed off social media, so they definitely have something on her.

I'd say the admin girls still have the group messages, suzanne did say in a rant that she would not be blackmailed off social media, so they definitely have something on her.
I'd say it's to do with the toy appeal, notice how for all her ranting there was never any real proof offered?

I'd say it's to do with the toy appeal, notice how for all her ranting there was never any real proof offered?
Exactly, still waiting to see a list of all the charities that got stuff, the mas backup page that she had her daughter running seems to be gone aswell I can't see it anyway.

Exactly, still waiting to see a list of all the charities that got stuff, the mas backup page that she had her daughter running seems to be gone aswell I can't see it anyway.
She'll never be able to show that because the charities won't be long refuting it😁😁

It was an out and out scam and she’s laughing at everyone who helped, donated & asked others to help. How low can she be
Ah but she showed a receipt saying she spent the gofundme money in homesavers but not where the stuff went, and the manager of the nesta unit agreed there were toys there but still no word on how many or what went where (very stupid of that manager if you ask me to comment on behalf of the company when they have no proof there wasn't fraud)
So she thinks that's proof enough, she's hiding so much😁

Reactions: 3
Ah but she showed a receipt saying she spent the gofundme money in homesavers but not where the stuff went, and the manager of the nesta unit agreed there were toys there but still no word on how many or what went where (very stupid of that manager if you ask me to comment on behalf of the company when they have no proof there wasn't fraud)
So she thinks that's proof enough, she's hiding so much😁
She reminds me of Joanna Larby, the biggest fraud on Instagram, the lies just pour. It’s only a matter of time before someone shares a message or someone close to her owns up. She has 4 children but only sees two, where are the other two? And how old are they?

Reactions: 1
When she was running the group b4 the toy appeal she had a big rant up about people trying to follow her on insta & how her insta was private & she wasn’t a blogger & how she would never b a blogger getting freebies. Then after she got the teeth done she did a 180 & used the toy appeal to get her insta following up saying she needed 10,000 to get a swipe up. The woman needs to act her age

Reactions: 5
When she was running the group b4 the toy appeal she had a big rant up about people trying to follow her on insta & how her insta was private & she wasn’t a blogger & how she would never b a blogger getting freebies. Then after she got the teeth done she did a 180 & used the toy appeal to get her insta following up saying she needed 10,000 to get a swipe up. The woman needs to act her age
She also ranted about posting pics of your kids on social media, and here she is putting videos up of her half dressed child on her Instagram with God knows who looking, shes an absolute disgrace posting stuff like that, she needs to cop onto herself, anything for a few likes or followers.

Reactions: 4
She also ranted about posting pics of your kids on social media, and here she is putting videos up of her half dressed child on her Instagram with God knows who looking, shes an absolute disgrace posting stuff like that, she needs to cop onto herself, anything for a few likes or followers.
Yep have to laugh at how much she contradicts herself & just keeps going anyway. I hate that she uses her daughter as content as u say god knows who’s watching. If she wants to put herself out there grand but her young child has no say. These insta kids will b tortured in school ina couple of years 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not sure how to attach a screen shot on here, but had a look at social blade and last Friday she had over 4000 new followers...seems unlikely to be legit, buying them it seems. 🙄

hope this attached properly !
Screenshot_20200727-100956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how to attach a screen shot on here, but had a look at social blade and last Friday she had over 4000 new followers...seems unlikely to be legit, buying them it seems. 🙄

hope this attached properly ! View attachment 193476
Shes been sharing competitions and in order to enter them it said you had to follow her page, so this could explain the jump in followers, it does seem a lot tho and nothing would surprise me with the snake that is Suzanne.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.