Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been sharing competitions and in order to enter them it said you had to follow her page, so this could explain the jump in followers, it does seem a lot tho and nothing would surprise me with the snake that is Suzanne.
Some of those competitions have 50 comments , you’d want 10,000 comments to explain over 4,000 new followers

Reactions: 2
I stand corrected. On the 30th June she posts on grid about reaching 20k followers so i thought Mmmm better double Check my post. If you look at the screen shot I posted it shows on the 7th may 2020 figures then jumps to the 17th July. So the 4k increase was over 2 months. Sorry folks

I had a look on her following and I remember when I started to follow her she followed me back and most of my friends so for her to have 20k followers but only follow over 2k somethings not adding up

Jesus they are desperate aren’t they? I wouldn’t mind getting work done myself but if someone did that to me I’d be devastated
She honestly dosnt need them, I think she looks much better and younger without them.

Reactions: 3
Wondering if Suzanne’s “migraine” is anything to do with the poison (Botox is Botulinum toxin and duck knows what fillers are) that she’s pumped into her body over the past 2 weeks? Or simply a “Mar-hin Im sik-a-luckin-after-sooofeeeeeahhhh” type pseudo illness

• Haha
Wondering if Suzanne’s “migraine” is anything to do with the poison (Botox is Botulinum toxin and duck knows what fillers are) that she’s pumped into her body over the past 2 weeks? Or simply a “Mar-hin Im sik-a-luckin-after-sooofeeeeeahhhh” type pseudo illness
She has a bad headache if anything, if she had a migraine she wouldn't be able to even lift her head let alone leave the house to go get her lips done or make stupid tik toc videos, again another example of oh poor me I'm not well or poor me I have anxiety or poor me I cant deal, duck off Suzanne and grow up.

Reactions: 4
Could she not have goggled pms problems etc. is she trying to make an excuse for the way she’s apparently treated Martin over the years. Then she’s talking about getting mortgages and saving. Get off your hole Suzanne and get a job you lazy yoke. You do nothing with your daughter and you just sit on Instagram morning and unfortunately trying to tag other bloggers isn’t getting you the fame you wanted as no one wants anything to do with you after the toy appeal scandal

Reactions: 3
Jesus the curl on her top lip is extreme. They look rediculous. A serious case of someone willing to do anything to try to look younger. You'd have to pitty her.

Jesus the curl on her top lip is extreme. They look rediculous. A serious case of someone willing to do anything to try to look younger. You'd have to pitty her.
It’s awful. I can’t believe she actually paid for it. It’s like a ducks beak.

I think she looks much better without those ridiculous lip fillers
It’s hard enough to talk properly with the Turkish teeth too big for her mouth without adding massive lips to it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Some of those competitions have 50 comments , you’d want 10,000 comments to explain over 4,000 new followers
I can’t wait for sassy ladies anon box Saturday night. Hopefully it all comes out about Suzanne!😳😳

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for sassy ladies anon box Saturday night. Hopefully it all comes out about Suzanne!😳😳
🤞🏼🤞🏼 🤞🏼 We all know she’s saving so the money and selling toys from the appeal will certainly help but why has she never had a job? Lived off her first husband and now living off Martin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.