Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have that selective anxiety like faces by grace has, Suzanne gets it sometimes about speaking and grace can turn hers on and off aswell, these thicks wouldn't know anxiety if it slapped them in the face, the woman is full of notions, another day another photoshoot In the house and more bollox talk about botox and her looks.
Maybe if she got off her phone & took her child & the dog for a walk they wouldn’t kill each other all day!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Hey Suzanne yes your kids is laughing thats great, but to keep her happy bring her for a walk or play with her? Instead of ignoring her while you talk shite to Instagram have a good day!

I don’t believe for one minute Martin got up this morning boiled pasta & made here a tuna salad 😆🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Suzanne yes your kids is laughing thats great, but to keep her happy bring her for a walk or play with her? Instead of ignoring her while you talk shite to Instagram have a good day!

I don’t believe for one minute Martin got up this morning boiled pasta & made here a tuna salad 😆🙈
I was just coming here too say that, he did in his arse do that and write that note 🤣🤣 it's like the time he nipped out too Tesco and bought her two dresses while he was there cuz she "needed cheering up" suuuuuuuuure he did sue 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Well if he did because she was on a mood it shows he can’t relax unless she’s happy. He is working, taken the child to be minded, buying sue dresses, hoovering and she does what?
maybe the moods are a sign of the menopause? I feel sorry for Martin, if I saw him I’d give him a big hug and let him know his worth more than old mrs moody pants

This one is another level. She makes the rest of them seem normal.

• Haha
Well if he did because she was on a mood it shows he can’t relax unless she’s happy. He is working, taken the child to be minded, buying sue dresses, hoovering and she does what?
maybe the moods are a sign of the menopause? I feel sorry for Martin, if I saw him I’d give him a big hug and let him know his worth more than old mrs moody pants
I also feel sorry for martin, imagine refering to your husband as "that pig of mine" that's very embarrassing for any man or any person for that matter, and all because he was nice enough to buy her McDonalds, he didn't force it down her big gob.

Reactions: 8
You are right there... imagine having to put up with her in a mood!! 😬😬😬

You are right there... imagine having to put up with her in a mood!! 😬😬😬
On egg shells the poor man is. I might call him to do some electrical work for me and sit him down with a cup of tea and show him what his missing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On egg shells the poor man is. I might call him to do some electrical work for me and sit him down with a cup of tea and show him what his missing 🤣
Jesus you're mad for a bit of Martin 🤣

• Haha
Well at least she's off of the couch for her posts but she doesn't care about what's said here at all and doesn't want to see posts 🙄😄 As if! She's only loving being talked about and all the attention. Her stories actually have some content now and she gets to play the victim which is what she loves.

Reactions: 1
Go SLong 🙌 It’s not a relationship he’s in...it’s a hostage situation! Im putting a tenner bet with anyone that Suze-man has “ALSO THE TROLLS TRIED TO HONEYTRAP MY MAR-HIN” on her stories tomorrow 😂

• Haha
If you haven't watched her story this morning save your ears and dont. Her laugh reminds me of a cat being tortured 😣

• Haha
I left it so no sorry

What’s the name of that one? So many new ones, & one is gone already
I found it under the name Sassy Ladies (pink and cream logo)
That’s after I sent a request to a sassy ladies group which is a group of 50 something southern American women just bitching about their husbands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.