Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report and allow staff to deal with the posts in question. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hered suzammo doesn't pay rent that's why she keeps moving house she a bullying horse face Turkey teeth narcissist that should be psychiatricly assess seriously she ends up with the next door neighbour son like did she see Martin grown up like were her and her neighbour friends thats mental if ye ask me they could of had playdates with there kids Martin mite of been one of the kids then suzammo ends up with him she needs to come of the bag she sniffing and look after her child maybe clean her house suzammo and martin aka woody Allen and soon_yi
Sorry but theres zero need to say horse face... you can slag her ethics and carry on without resorting to slagging her face... Its these kind of comments that give them the fuel to talk about tattle...
Just my opinion

She gave out someone accused her of filtering her pictures. I mean how dare they. It’s completely normal to look different in your stories 🙄🤥
She swore on her child’s life that she has never filtered a photo in her life.

See the old admins rho shannon Murphy and Shannon norton made A new group? Girls on a misson must of been took down. Didn’t last. Sassy ladies is the new group ? Wonder what’s going on there.
Did the group get taken down or did they choose to close it?

Reactions: 1
Sorry but theres zero need to say horse face... you can slag her ethics and carry on without resorting to slagging her face... Its these kind of comments that give them the fuel to talk about tattle...
Just my opinion
Sorry but that woman just bullying so many people and me coming down to her level with the naming calling is no better so I take back slaging her face because I should off wrote she really just a horrible person on the inside and I did give her a taste of her own medicine bye posting about her all over Facebook but I done it from my own page under my own name and I'm still waiting on the garda to call to me has she posted the garda contract me but they didn't someone needs to find out were all the money went from the toy appeal because she so many fake pages like amo Dunne that's a suzammo page she a bully and I hope now she nos how she made so many women feel

Reactions: 2
Jesus I took a few days off social media what did I miss 😂😂 I don’t follow her anymore but from what I’m reading she’s trying to play the victim by exaggerating what’s been said on here??
people are allowed to question the toy appeal when it wasn’t clear where the presents went! And I completely agree with the poster who said kids don’t want 20,000€K worth of tat, they want what their mates have. Also nobody slagged her child?? Suzanne literally always did this in Mas, acted the bully and then plays the victim when called out.
Anyone know what happened the new group?? I presumed I got booted 😂 glad to see I didn’t!

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have a whole lot of people messaging her to say they got toys? 2 people or of 20000 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She swore on her child’s life that she has never filtered a photo in her life.

I think its very clear she doesn't understand the difference between a filter and photoshop.
She wouldn't know how to photoshop, but she obviously filters, most of us do but dont lie about it

Reactions: 6
Jesus she needs to stop going on about this site and jumping on the “Ive been trolled” bandwagon 😡 she CHOOSES to put her life online...other than that we’d have never heard of her and defo wouldn’t be talking about her. She’s the most attention seeking nutter in insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus she needs to stop going on about this site and jumping on the “Ive been trolled” bandwagon 😡 she CHOOSES to put her life online...other than that we’d have never heard of her and defo wouldn’t be talking about her. She’s the most attention seeking nutter in insta!
She's mad trying to stay relevant😁😁😁

She's mad trying to stay relevant😁😁😁
If anyone was really that bothered about what people online said about them then why be online, why stay online if it effects your life so much, she said she closed the mas page because she was getting abuse, so why go and set up an insta and encourage people to follow you, as for her referring to herself as a blogger what exactly does she blog about, she has no content.

Reactions: 4
If anyone was really that bothered about what people online said about them then why be online, why stay online if it effects your life so much, she said she closed the mas page because she was getting abuse, so why go and set up an insta and encourage people to follow you, as for her referring to herself as a blogger what exactly does she blog about, she has no content.
Does she have a blog?

• Haha
Definitely sneaky, she knows exactly what shes doing and which bandwagon to be jumping on
Yep. Very manipulative. And tagging the insta pages...saying LOOK! LOOK! IM JUST LIKE YOU GUYS...IM TROLLED TOO! Pretty pathetic. Im following because she will inevitably’out’ her real traits. And the lies she spouted the other day saying we commented on her child (we didn’t, Ive gone through all the posts) and we slagged off a baby saying it had a weird shaped head. It’s her partner I feel sorry for.....Id say she’s a bully, master manipulator gas lighting witch.

So now Suzanne has said she suffers with anxiety... oh here we go definitely jumping on the bandwagon

So now Suzanne has said she suffers with anxiety... oh here we go definitely jumping on the bandwagon
She must have that selective anxiety like faces by grace has, Suzanne gets it sometimes about speaking and grace can turn hers on and off aswell, these thicks wouldn't know anxiety if it slapped them in the face, the woman is full of notions, another day another photoshoot In the house and more bollox talk about botox and her looks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.