Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think for 1 second she pocketed the toy appeal money, there is noway! I just think it was executed really terribly.

I didn't donate, I never really agreed with it tbh. The limit of €20 per toy, kids dont want €20 crap, they want the same as their friends, so when you donate your money to St Vincent de Paul, Focus, etc the money goes to the families.

I thought the whole thing was very condescending. Throwing some €20 tat at a family who have fallen on hard times, to make yourself famous, is an insult.

20k could have given 20+ families a normal Christmas. Instead it was spent on a thousand stocking fillers in Home Savers, cause they were willing to share her face. She wants to be famous in my opinion.

I do like her, I just think she was better suited to the Facebook group. Instagram is not the right platform for her.

Instagram is for young, attractive people, flogging tit OR for real people, who share unfiltered, unedited, real life. She is neither.

Reactions: 4
Yes actually I remember, she told the whole group that another woman was on air bitching and it wasn’t even her. God she’s foul
See the old admins rho shannon Murphy and Shannon norton made A new group? Girls on a misson must of been took down. Didn’t last. Sassy ladies is the new group ? Wonder what’s going on there.

Reactions: 1
See the old admins rho shannon Murphy and Shannon norton made A new group? Girls on a misson must of been took down. Didn’t last. Sassy ladies is the new group ? Wonder what’s going on there.
Is Shannon not doing girls on a mission? She’s a lovely girl I know her x

Bet she takes the page back now.. to be on the radio again!!
The radio were actually talking about a post on girls on a mission, about hitting your kids, nothing to do with the ma's group !
And now girls on a mission has been deleted ....

Reactions: 3
Careful now or Nesta will be after you.
I say poor Homesavers don't know what kind of drama they have been dragged into
I'd say they're only delighted to be dragged into her petty little rant, especially as homesavers had nothing to do with how the toys were distributed, they could very easily have been brought back for exchange or credit and nesta only stored the toys, they had nothing to do with how they were handed out.
Typical of Suzanne to drag others into it to deflect from her

I'd say they're only delighted to be dragged into her petty little rant, especially as homesavers had nothing to do with how the toys were distributed, they could very easily have been brought back for exchange or credit and nests only stored the toys, they had nothing to do with how they were handed out
Yeah, but it was pointless tagging them, they can't verify that the toys went to charity

Surely she would have some sort of spreadsheet that lists every charity that that received toys and how many each charity got?? Just post that and job done no more speculation

Yeah, but it was pointless tagging them, they can't verify that the toys went to charity
She only did it to deflect the fact that there is something dodgy with it, one of the items actually donated was something quite unusual in that it wouldn't be readily available here in Ireland so should stand out if she really has everything listed😂

Can u put a screenshot of sassy ladies up please

Hered suzammo doesn't pay rent that's why she keeps moving house she a bullying horse face Turkey teeth narcissist that should be psychiatricly assess seriously she ends up with the next door neighbour son like did she see Martin grown up like were her and her neighbour friends thats mental if ye ask me they could of had playdates with there kids Martin mite of been one of the kids then suzammo ends up with him she needs to come of the bag she sniffing and look after her child maybe clean her house suzammo and martin aka woody Allen and soon_yi

• Haha
Reactions: 2
While listening to her babble on whilst making up total lies. The person who sent them vests to big c knew her. Julie wasn’t trolled because of anything other than her total lack of respect for other people. It was like listening to that yoke Julie all over again. You could tell she had a chat with Julie and used the same phrases and everything.
Suzanne while your reading this prove to everyone what 140 charities you gave too. Your child is bored and you do nothing but sit on your couch talking to Instagram all day so your child is bored and not stimulated. Yes your make up is crap and don’t be coming on saying you wouldnt spend 100€ on a palette you only buy cheap make up and next breath you spend 40€ on palettes. You were a well known bully on the mas page and you didn’t just make enemies. I was never ever blocked from that page and never commented, but I watched the way you would destroy women on it. You talked about karma today well maybe people finally finding out the truth about the toy appeal and your real personality that’s your karma for what you did to innocent women on that page.

Reactions: 6
Hered suzammo doesn't pay rent that's why she keeps moving house she a bullying horse face Turkey teeth narcissist that should be psychiatricly assess seriously she ends up with the next door neighbour son like did she see Martin grown up like were her and her neighbour friends thats mental if ye ask me they could of had playdates with there kids Martin mite of been one of the kids then suzammo ends up with him she needs to come of the bag she sniffing and look after her child maybe clean her house suzammo and martin aka woody Allen and soon_yi

Tell us what you really think there 😬

She mentioned she had a tooth missing, but to me it looked like she had some kind of droop on the opposite side, like bells palsy or something?
I'm not saying that to be unkind, I'm wondering did I miss some medical condition mentioned?
Her rant would have been better placed if she got the facts about why someone emailed the hospital about Julie's father, if I just watched her rant, and I had never heard of Julie or the carry on of her I'd be sharpening my Pitchfork for the lot of ye.

Reactions: 2
So she came on and ranted and made up a load of lies! Did anyone say her kid was neglected? What was said about her husband apart from that he's younger and lived next-door? I love how they all say they never looked here but someone sent it to them. Yeah sure.

She needs to step away from the "limelight" she is not the type of person you would go to for content. Her accent grates me enough to not be able to follow her (sorry to anyone who has similar 😂) but the fake edited filtered selfies of her pouting her over filled lips is not entertaining. I can't see what else's she's offering rather than looking for her ego massaged by posting pictures that look nothing like her.

She needs to step away from the "limelight" she is not the type of person you would go to for content. Her accent grates me enough to not be able to follow her (sorry to anyone who has similar 😂) but the fake edited filtered selfies of her pouting her over filled lips is not entertaining. I can't see what else's she's offering rather than looking for her ego massaged by posting pictures that look nothing like her.
The whole insta famous she was looking for isn't working out to well, and I'd say she moved over to insta from the mas page to get herself some free tit, all shes got so far is a bit of tan some crisps and a duvet set 🤣

Reactions: 4
So she came on and ranted and made up a load of lies! Did anyone say her kid was neglected? What was said about her husband apart from that he's younger and lived next-door? I love how they all say they never looked here but someone sent it to them. Yeah sure.
People commented that she needed to do something with the child as Suzanne is always coming on giving out about the child waking up during the night of throwing tantrums or crying while she’s talking to her phone. Someone mentioned about him being in a pub and she came
In a a gave him a clatter and that he was her next door neighbors son. You could tell it wasn’t just her own thread she had read it was loads of them. She also had got advice from twins and me about what to say. But she still hasn’t shown the 140
Charities she gave too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.