Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child screaming for attention while she's on Instagram talking about she doesn't neglect her child 😏 clever suzanne very bleeping clever

Reactions: 4
Child screaming for attention while she's on Instagram talking about she doesn't neglect her child 😏 clever suzanne very bleeping clever
Unbelievable! & the way she’s talking about Twins&me as if they are best friends 🙄

Hey Suzanne I work raise 7 kids, clean my house & have a husband & a dog 😂😂 so hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No no the fact that tattlers contacted the hospital cause they simply don’t like Julie. Nothing to do with the fact she’s above social distancing as her and her family are bored of it

Reactions: 3
She is so embarrassing. I wasn’t on that mas page, left it when her and the other girl were made admin that time Lyndsey Jade(whatevr) came and “took her group” back 😂

I’m following her on insta cause I donated and helped locally with the toy appeal. Same story here, one charity got a small box with what could best be described as a few stocking fillers!

Also hilarious that she says I don’t read that site, got sent a screen shot them proceeds to list off the entirety of this thread 😂😂😂 Hi Suzanne! You are an embarrassment, get off of insta and stop making a show of yourself!

Reactions: 6
So we all sent those baby grows 😆 She’s some spoofer isn’t she . Glossing over facts for some pity

Wouldn't mind her life, get up chat tit to my phone, plaster on the makeup and sit posing with my new ring light posing and pouting while the child runs havoc around the house. And she wonders why she won't sleep at night! Get her bleeping outside playing, get the f off Instagram there is more to life than Instagram

Reactions: 2
Defo robbed that money cause she needed to pay the loan back for her gnashers 😁 wasnt so sure about them receipts...was tryin abit hard to "prove" it lol lol

Did someone on here slag off her little girl? I’ve searched but can’t find anything. Her rant actually scared me a little. She seems a little unhinged. Then she had tears in her eyes when she came back on (I feel like a witch because I tore strips off her in a post a few weeks ago slagging her lip fillers, botox, makeup and teeth). Now I just think she’s lonely and has buckets of time on her hands as the ‘Mas’ page is gone. Im sure she felt she had a little army at one stage and now it’s gone she’s feeling lonely.
whoever sent her screenshots of this page needs to give their head a wobble as it’s obviously upset her.

Did someone on here slag off her little girl? I’ve searched but can’t find anything. Her rant actually scared me a little. She seems a little unhinged. Then she had tears in her eyes when she came back on (I feel like a witch because I tore strips off her in a post a few weeks ago slagging her lip fillers, botox, makeup and teeth). Now I just think she’s lonely and has buckets of time on her hands as the ‘Mas’ page is gone. Im sure she felt she had a little army at one stage and now it’s gone she’s feeling lonely.
whoever sent her screenshots of this page needs to give their head a wobble as it’s obviously upset her.
Nobody slagged her little girl at all ever, it was pointed out that she was using filters in her pic with the child that's all that was said.

Nobody slagged her little girl at all ever, it was pointed out that she was using filters in her pic with the child that's all that was said.
Feckin hell I’ve been wondering...because Im following this thread and saw NOTHING at all! Then she posted about us saying’weird shaped head’ about a baby 👶🏻
Mad!

So we all sent those baby grows 😆 She’s some spoofer isn’t she . Glossing over facts for some pity
The accusations she's throwing around about women on here are bizarre and I'd like to see the proof she has, just like the copyright proof. She was in a group and then started another group where members regularly went after people offline but she'd no problem with it then did she? There's a tiny violin playing for you Suzie 😂🎻

As I'm the one who questioned what happened with my donation on this thread ( which by the way Suzanne, you ARE allowed to do with charitable donations honey, its called accountability) I guess I'm the one you're referring to as the biggest troll ever!

Well I'd rather be a 'troll' like me than a liar like Suzanne any day, she lied about the reason Julie's dad's hospital was contacted (for anyone who doesn't know, Julie went to a party mid lockdown, was around her dad the next day and he was in a cancer ward for treatment that week, Julie came on stories to brazenly say he and her family were bored of social distancing despite her dad having stage 4 cancer and bring around front line workers and cancer patients)
She lied about us attacking her child, we feel sorry for the poor baba, anyone who's mother would come on stories àgressibely talking about people without having all of their facts straight must be a nightmare off camera.
She said we sent those babygros to Shannen, again any proof there?

Well done Suzanne for making a right fool of yourself😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
As I'm the one who questioned what happened with my donation on this thread ( which by the way Suzanne, you ARE allowed to do with charitable donations honey, its called accountability) I guess I'm the one you're referring to as the biggest troll ever!

Well I'd rather be a 'troll' like me than a liar like Suzanne any day, she lied about the reason Julie's dad's hospital was contacted (for anyone who doesn't know, Julie went to a party mid lockdown, was around her dad the next day and he was in a cancer ward for treatment that week, Julie came on stories to brazenly say he and her family were bored of social distancing despite her dad having stage 4 cancer and bring around front line workers and cancer patients)
She lied about us attacking her child, we feel sorry for the poor baba, anyone who's mother would come on stories àgressibely talking about people without having all of their facts straight must be a nightmare off camera.

Still no list of the charites that recived the toys, or did I miss that bit.

Whoever sent those babygros is someone on another level of nasty, one thing calling out someone's lies and dangerous behaviour but what was done to her was just nasty. I've never seen anything on here about Shannen.

Missed insta stories today working all day FML.

Going by the comments here I shall go over with my popcorn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.