Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality seems fantastic BEFORE you have even opened the packet 🤥 is that another thing you’d highly highly recommend. Sue you stole the toy appeal money and toys, you bullied countless women on Facebook and now you are lying to Instagram. You have zero substance or integrity.

Reactions: 5
Everyone who helped and gave money and toys needs answers
It would end the speculation, all of my estate donated as we spread it through the WhatsApp group and we're disgusted it may not all have been above board

It would end the speculation, all of my estate donated as we spread it through the WhatsApp group and we're disgusted it may not all have been above board
The charities got very little and there is no way €20,000 was spent in Homesavers on toys

Reactions: 2
The charities got very little and there is no way €20,000 was spent in Homesavers on toys
20,358,47 on the go fund me and an estimated 75,000 euro in toy donations, theres no list on where all the toys and money went, it wont let me upload the pics from the mas page of the go fund screenshot or Suzanne's message on the 75 grand worth of toys, there on the mas page anyway.

Reactions: 3
20,358,47 on the go fund me and an estimated 75,000 euro in toy donations, theres no list on where all the toys and money went, it wont let me upload the pics from the mas page of the go fund screenshot or Suzanne's message on the 75 grand worth of toys, there on the mas page anyway.

Very little details on who got what. The only highlight left on Suzanne page is the invoice and the end of a till receipt for the homesavers order.
Why not save the highlights of anyone collecting. Why is there no accountability of who got what. This is exactly why larger stores and charities wouldn't lend their name to it. Unprofessional to not have details a lack of transparency over 20 grand the 1000's of toys collected all over Ireland.

Something doesn't add up.

Very little details on who got what. The only highlight left on Suzanne page is the invoice and the end of a till receipt for the homesavers order.
Why not save the highlights of anyone collecting. Why is there no accountability of who got what. This is exactly why larger stores and charities wouldn't lend their name to it. Unprofessional to not have details a lack of transparency over 20 grand the 1000's of toys collected all over Ireland.

It definitely doesn’t add up

People that donated did ask & we’re either blocked from the mas page or muted!!!

• Wow
People that donated did ask & we’re either blocked from the mas page or muted!!!
A call out page mentioned it and there was uproar in the group that anyone would dare question anything. It was always like she had a crowd ready to pounce if anyone opened their mouth.

The day she wanted everyone to boycott Smyth's a few voiced their opinion that the company had a point not to get involved with a collection that had no legal standing.

Maybe all of the committee got a kick back and that's why no one has leaked that the charities only got a fraction of what was donated.

A call out page mentioned it and there was uproar in the group that anyone would dare question anything. It was always like she had a crowd ready to pounce if anyone opened their mouth.

The day she wanted everyone to boycott Smyth's a few voiced their opinion that the company had a point not to get involved with a collection that had no legal standing.

Maybe all of the committee got a kick back and that's why no one has leaked that the charities only got a fraction of what was donated.
Theres definitely something amiss here, i cant even look at Suzanne stories with the thought she may have done this to poor children 😠

I remember their let’s boycott smyths who in fairness already had their charity donations arranged for that year and wanted more clarity from this appeal. I saw pictures from people collecting all over the country and then you see a few toys given to a few charities. It was disgusting that she scammed so many of us. I was only delighted to donate to the go fund me & I shared the cause over and over again and she just ripped us off. It’s disgusting and she will never address it or explain why she did it. Horrible carry on.

Theres definitely something amiss here, i cant even look at Suzanne stories with the thought she may have done this to poor children 😠
She has some neck. Would you even be able to show your face after doing this

I remember their let’s boycott smyths who in fairness already had their charity donations arranged for that year and wanted more clarity from this appeal. I saw pictures from people collecting all over the country and then you see a few toys given to a few charities. It was disgusting that she scammed so many of us. I was only delighted to donate to the go fund me & I shared the cause over and over again and she just ripped us off. It’s disgusting and she will never address it or explain why she did it. Horrible carry on.

She has some neck. Would you even be able to show your face after doing this
Any company that works with her really needs to do their research on this toy appeal first

Yep 100% she did wrong but her little dog pack attacked anyone & blocked them!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t donate purely because I don’t like her and thought she was only out for herself which I was right. However anyone who was involved or gave towards it should really contact the guards as this is fraud and theft. She can model all she wants in front of her mirror and act like a daft twit but she allegedly stole of people and she needs to be held accountable for it

Reactions: 6

Its also telling that Shannon Rho Rho Jade and the rest all knew about this to they are all silent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.