Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it go all the way up to her eyebrow. Looks like my daughter when she attacks my make up bag. She even does better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not at all surprised to hear she robbed the idea for the toy appeal too! I really like Lindsay (mermaidajade) and always felt bad for her that she fucked up and Suzanne basically robbed her group. So many people in that group are still under the impression that Suzanne is a lovely person who was bullied off face book if only they could be directed to this thread 😂😂
How did Lindsay duck up? I haven’t had a Facebook account in years so I totally missed out on all the various Mas groups (raging I missed the goss tbqh 😩🤣)

Reactions: 1
Maybe so, but I just believe we are all stunning in our own way! She can't fix them things unless she had surgery and sure if she had surgery people would be on this thread giving out about it. Cannot win sometimes!
That’s very true. Definitely people become more or less attractive to us based on whether we like them or not.

Yea didn't think so.
Lol yeah didn't think you would alright. #hiding

That’s very true. Definitely people become more or less attractive to us based on whether we like them or not.

True, like believe me shes no angel and I have seen her unfairly target some girl before based on her looks before on behalf of someone else, so do not think she's an angel but definitely cannot fault her on Instagram shes trying to be happy in herself and hopefully in her mission to find inner happiness she will be less bitter towards others! Time will tell.

If the mas page is reactivated in the same form it was I fully believe my opinion will change but we shall see.

Reactions: 3
It’s the weekend 😂😂😂 So yeh I’m on line 😂😂 not like your babe Suzanne on insta 24/7 ignoring her daughter & calling her a pig 🤔

I have given my fair share of criticism of her here, just do not agree with insulting peoples looks its pointless. Can you see past the black and white to see that or you just think I'm up her arse cause I do not agree with bullying?
Maybe @Gofuself could tell us where the toys actually went?

Dunno, I never donated for the exact reasons you guys didn't. Was a bit sketch when the funding was taken away from Focus Ireland. 🙃

I didn't even know the funding was taken from focus ireland😮😮 how come?

Not sure there was a post put up weeks into the toy appeal when majority of the funding was raised saying they were no longer going to give toys to focus because they were slow at getting back or something, always thought it was strange and last minute. I assumed Focus were questioning the validity of the appeal and they pulled out as a result. But someone else feel free to correct me.

Reactions: 2
That’s bad make up like really bad, please no one ever take these make up tips

Is it just me or has the Botox she would highly highly recommend started to make her lid drop on one side or is it just the god awful make up

Not sure there was a post put up weeks into the toy appeal when majority of the funding was raised saying they were no longer going to give toys to focus because they were slow at getting back or something, always thought it was strange and last minute. I assumed Focus were questioning the validity of the appeal and they pulled out as a result. But someone else feel free to correct me.
Oh that's just awful. I think Suzanne owes it to the women who donated and those who broke their backs helping with this appeal to explain where each toy and all of the money raised went.
If only to ease our minds and change public opinion

Oh that's just awful. I think Suzanne owes it to the women who donated and those who broke their backs helping with this appeal to explain where each toy and all of the money raised went.
If only to ease our minds and change public opinion
Everyone who helped and gave money and toys needs answers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.