Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that now! Leela was thrown to the dogs while Sue sat back and acted the victim as always.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't there a plan for loads of mas merch at one stage?
Yes there was with that stupid logo . As bad as lynsdey was made out to be at least she never tried to make money off the back of the group.

I remember that now! Leela was thrown to the dogs while Sue sat back and acted the victim as always.
We dont talk anymore but I remember at the time she was furious being made out to be the bad one. I'm telling you, she shared a lot with us back then. Only wish I had of kept them all.

No way... Suzanne just seems to be such a sleeveen.
You have no idea tbh

View attachment 184284
How can she upload that , it's so obvious the nose/face has been edited!
Looks like a head stuck on a body. Also very transvestite esque

Weak ๐Ÿคฃ imagine thinking the name of a FB group is something to spend money on copyright ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

A bit like thinking a toy appeal is an original idea and deserves awards and late late appearances ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Keep going Sue with the false narrative that you didn't set up Instagram for freebies #ads ect.
Or like facesbygrace thinking a car picnic is a new idea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

I use filters as much as the next person but I don't preach to thousands about self love. It pisses me off to see any person with a following jump on a love yourself the way you are bandwagon, while posting pictures of yourself filtered to bits
When I use a filter I'm morto but I still like one as much as the next person but how she is getting away with promoting self love when EVERY SINGLE PIC she posts is filtered... even the one of her rolls.
Would respect her so much more if she was just herself, warts and all.

Last edited:
I use filters as much as the next person but I don't preach to thousands about self love. It pisses me off to see any person with a following jump on a love yourself the way you are bandwagon, while posting pictures of yourself filtered to bits
She looks so much better in the before photo

Reactions: 2
She looks so much better in the before photo
I totally agree, we all have our insecurities and If I had the money I'd get all sorts done ๐Ÿ˜ but when you have such a large following you have to be transparent. If Suzanne posted authentic photos of herself I would respect her so much more. She's trying way too hard to be an influencer. Even the hashtag she uses #irishblogger makes me cringe

Reactions: 3
That toy appeal was originally lynsdeys(mermaidajade) idea. Before the original mas was archived, I was friends with the mod who moderated with Suzanne, Leela, and she sent us loads of screenshots from their admin chat at the time and lynsdey wanted to set up a donation point in each county to do something nice in the run up to xmas. Then lynsdey fucked up and was turned on and Suzanne, who admitted to Leela she was planning on starting her own group the whole time, to make money and had been building relationships the whole time with the annons getting sent in.
Leela got a raw deal there and was ditched cause she knew what Suzanne was up to.

I found it hilarious that Karen thing was admin with Suzanne in the end. Karen o Leary and mceva where 2 poisonous weapons. If anyone remembers Ramona and bloggers unveiled? Mceva was her bestie.
No way. Spill

That toy appeal was originally lynsdeys(mermaidajade) idea. Before the original mas was archived, I was friends with the mod who moderated with Suzanne, Leela, and she sent us loads of screenshots from their admin chat at the time and lynsdey wanted to set up a donation point in each county to do something nice in the run up to xmas. Then lynsdey fucked up and was turned on and Suzanne, who admitted to Leela she was planning on starting her own group the whole time, to make money and had been building relationships the whole time with the annons getting sent in.
Leela got a raw deal there and was ditched cause she knew what Suzanne was up to.

I found it hilarious that Karen thing was admin with Suzanne in the end. Karen o Leary and mceva where 2 poisonous weapons. If anyone remembers Ramona and bloggers unveiled? Mceva was her bestie.
Wheres Ramona now?

Iโ€™m not at all surprised to hear she robbed the idea for the toy appeal too! I really like Lindsay (mermaidajade) and always felt bad for her that she fucked up and Suzanne basically robbed her group. So many people in that group are still under the impression that Suzanne is a lovely person who was bullied off face book if only they could be directed to this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m not at all surprised to hear she robbed the idea for the toy appeal too! I really like Lindsay (mermaidajade) and always felt bad for her that she fucked up and Suzanne basically robbed her group. So many people in that group are still under the impression that Suzanne is a lovely person who was bullied off face book if only they could be directed to this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
How has she the neck to get away with all of this. People gave to that toy appeal and their local charities saw very little from it. We have all been robbed from

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It's very sad to see that little girl calling out for attention, all she wants is her mammy to play with her, but shes to busy on her insta going on about her weight, that's time she will never get back.

Reactions: 4
It's very sad to see that little girl calling out for attention, all she wants is her mammy to play with her, but shes to busy on her insta going on about her weight, that's time she will never get back.
Itโ€™s disgraceful isnโ€™t it? Sheโ€™s screaming her head off all the time and all Suzanne cares about is talking shite to the camera

Reactions: 4
I like Mam of 4 and more, Mrs Glitz on the other hand ๐Ÿ™„. I think Mam of 4 only stayed because her kids were having a ball and she felt bad leaving, thatโ€™s the impression I got anyways from her stories.
Her teeth are awful too. They look too big for her mouth, like she has a big pair of plastic dentures.

Itโ€™s disgraceful isnโ€™t it? Sheโ€™s screaming her head off all the time and all Suzanne cares about is talking shite to the camera
Talking weight loss again, than poor child does not stand a chance . Every two minutes her mum is talking about weight loss

Talking weight loss again, than poor child does not stand a chance . Every two minutes her mum is talking about weight loss
One thing I never do in front of my daughters is talk about weight or how I look, this can have a detrimental effect on a little mind.

Can we set up a go fund me to send her on a make up course? Its like something my 8yo niece would do when let loose with a make up bag

• Haha
Can we set up a go fund me to send her on a make up course? Its like something my 8yo niece would do when let loose with a make up bag
Has she no friends to say hey sue relax there on the make up hunzo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.