Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 184284
How can she upload that , it's so obvious the nose/face has been edited!
I honestly cringe for her. You can see when shes talking and walking around the house at the same time and the filter accidentally comes off shes absolutely nothing like her edited images. Suit her better to brush up on how to pronounce her words properly, she can't pronounce her "TH".. Da toy appeal, I want to reduce my wit(width) across my shoulders.

Reactions: 4
She should have spent some if the 20k on better eyeleash glue. I wanna jump through the phone and pull the things off her eyes they look so rediculous

• Haha
There's a notice in the back up group that logo for "Ma's on a mission" is copyright and owned by Suzanne. I'd love to see the documents proving it, wonder did the 20k go towards the fee.

Attachments

• Haha
There's a notice in the back up group that logo for "Ma's on a mission" is copyright and owned by Suzanne. I'd love to see the documents proving it, wonder did the 20k go towards the fee.
She didn’t did she

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I noticed when they started the new mas on a mission page run by her daughter, they actually had sponsored Facebook posts!

Clearly a lot of members went to the girls on a mission group and the interaction on their group was very low...

To pay some of your own actual money to push a FB woman's chat group is nuts

• Haha
Wasn't there a plan for loads of mas merch at one stage?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Weak 🤣 imagine thinking the name of a FB group is something to spend money on copyright 🙈🙈🙈

A bit like thinking a toy appeal is an original idea and deserves awards and late late appearances 🙄🙄

Keep going Sue with the false narrative that you didn't set up Instagram for freebies #ads ect.

It’s genuinely pissed me off so much that she’s gotten away with all of this. She deserves to be outed for taking advantage of people like that. Engagement on the Mas back up page was shocking wasn’t it, I’d say they were all fuming girls on a mission took off so much.

I didn't join girls on a mission. I'm rarely on FB lately must join for a nose.

To be honest it was hard to question anything on the page it was like an army willing to pounce if you dared question Queen Sue.

Reactions: 1
Weak 🤣 imagine thinking the name of a FB group is something to spend money on copyright 🙈🙈🙈

A bit like thinking a toy appeal is an original idea and deserves awards and late late appearances 🙄🙄

Keep going Sue with the false narrative that you didn't set up Instagram for freebies #ads ect.
That toy appeal was originally lynsdeys(mermaidajade) idea. Before the original mas was archived, I was friends with the mod who moderated with Suzanne, Leela, and she sent us loads of screenshots from their admin chat at the time and lynsdey wanted to set up a donation point in each county to do something nice in the run up to xmas. Then lynsdey fucked up and was turned on and Suzanne, who admitted to Leela she was planning on starting her own group the whole time, to make money and had been building relationships the whole time with the annons getting sent in.
Leela got a raw deal there and was ditched cause she knew what Suzanne was up to.

Delighted to see her getting called out finally, and those other two bullying saps being mentioned too. They all preach about #bekind and mental health but have no problems negatively impacting other people's then cry about their own when people disagree with them. About time people saw through the lies.
I found it hilarious that Karen thing was admin with Suzanne in the end. Karen o Leary and mceva where 2 poisonous weapons. If anyone remembers Ramona and bloggers unveiled? Mceva was her bestie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I use filters as much as the next person but I don't preach to thousands about self love. It pisses me off to see any person with a following jump on a love yourself the way you are bandwagon, while posting pictures of yourself filtered to bits

Attachments

• Haha
That toy appeal was originally lynsdeys(mermaidajade) idea. Before the original mas was archived, I was friends with the mod who moderated with Suzanne, Leela, and she sent us loads of screenshots from their admin chat at the time and lynsdey wanted to set up a donation point in each county to do something nice in the run up to xmas. Then lynsdey fucked up and was turned on and Suzanne, who admitted to Leela she was planning on starting her own group the whole time, to make money and had been building relationships the whole time with the annons getting sent in.
Leela got a raw deal there and was ditched cause she knew what Suzanne was up to.

No way... Suzanne just seems to be such a sleeveen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.