Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on...
1) Is she standing on a bed in the first pic?
2) Are her thighs the same size as her upper arms?
3) Either thats fucked up perspective, the dress is weird, or there's something dodgy going on with where her hips/pelvis area.

Reactions: 1
Hold on...
1) Is she standing on a bed in the first pic?
2) Are her thighs the same size as her upper arms?
3) Either thats fucked up perspective, the dress is weird, or there's something dodgy going on with where her hips/pelvis area.
Whoever's taking those pics of her really hates her😂😂

Reactions: 1
She is so trashy, a woman that you would definitely be wary of. All is not what it seems. I was in the Mas group and I was shocked at times at the carry on of the women. As an admin she was worse that anyone for tearing strips of people. She taught she was the CEO of a company.
"My Page...." "My Admins"

The toy appeal was not all it was cracked up to be. I believe the rumours that her own Christmas was funded from it.

Spending the money in a shop that doesn't even sell many toys. There was definitely a kick back from that shop. Homesavers is great but the toys side is extremely limited. There was an invoice put up to 'prove' they spent the cash. But what was missing was any pictures/videos of it. There was a video of her with a trolley. 20 grand wouldn't fit in a trolley.

Anyone that questioned anything on the page was made feel like they were the Grinch. Making out that a child would get nothing only for the appeal is nonsense. Two big focus they had was homeless kids and sick children in hospital. Both never needed trashy Sue to rescue them. There are already amazing charities looking after these children. She must have mentioned Aobhieen Pink Tie (looks after children with cancer) 100's of times in the run up, they had a thank you post up with only a tiny amount of items definitely not the huge saviour of every child's Christmas amount.

The push on the page to get her on the toy show, woman on the year 🙈 I was cringing for her.

The posts and bully tactics to boycott toy shops who were doing their own thing for charity. People got blocked from the group if they dared question any of it.

Ego was all it was done for and fame.

Blogger fame is what she is after. Keeps saying that's not what she wants 🙄🙄🙄

I feel for her child she does nothing with her only give out and complain. Poor little girl 💔

Reactions: 6
She is so trashy, a woman that you would definitely be wary of. All is not what it seems. I was in the Mas group and I was shocked at times at the carry on of the women. As an admin she was worse that anyone for tearing strips of people. She taught she was the CEO of a company.

The toy appeal was not all it was cracked up to be. I believe the rumours that her own Christmas was funded from it.

Spending the money in a shop that doesn't even sell many toys. There was definitely a kick back from that shop. Homesavers is great but the toys side is extremely limited. There was an invoice put up to 'prove' they spent the cash. But what was missing was any pictures/videos of it. There was a video of her with a trolley. 20 grand wouldn't fit in a trolley.

Anyone that questioned anything on the page was made feel like they were the Grinch. Making out that a child would get nothing only for the appeal is nonsense. Two big focus they had was homeless kids and sick children in hospital. Both never needed trashy Sue to rescue them. There are already amazing charities looking after these children. She must have mentioned Aobhieen Pink Tie (looks after children with cancer) 100's of times in the run up, they had a thank you post up with only a tiny amount of items definitely not the huge saviour of every child's Christmas amount.

The push on the page to get her on the toy show, woman on the year 🙈 I was cringing for her.

The posts and bully tactics to boycott toy shops who were doing their own thing for charity. People got blocked from the group if they dared question any of it.

I feel for her child she does nothing with her only give out and complain. Poor little girl 💔
Omg did you just say 20 grand. There is no hope in hell that she spent that on toys 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2

Yes to all of this 👌

Reactions: 2

Spot on. Delighted so many can see through the narcissist.

Reactions: 4
Do you see she has a thing up about pages bullying people. She obviously doesn’t realize how bad she is. She made innocent peoples lives a misery and then when it all went wrong on her she went to insta. She hasn’t a clue. Is she a slimming blogger fashion blogger make up blogger talk shite blogger what is she like. I do feel for that little girl the way she talks in front of her

I remember that push for the toy show, she done the toy appeal for fame and greed. It’s so obvious

Do you see she has a thing up about pages bullying people. She obviously doesn’t realize how bad she is. She made innocent peoples lives a misery and then when it all went wrong on her she went to insta. She hasn’t a clue. Is she a slimming blogger fashion blogger make up blogger talk shite blogger what is she like. I do feel for that little girl the way she talks in front of her
She is a bully end of

She's a joke and KISS magazine is a joke too tbh. Her daughter burped the other day and she called her a Pig. Imagine growing up and your mam calling you a Pig - she could have said, what do you say?( as in say excuse me)
She's absolute trash and I'd have no problem saying that to her face.

She's a joke and KISS magazine is a joke too tbh. Her daughter burped the other day and she called her a Pig. Imagine growing up and your mam calling you a Pig - she could have said, what do you say?( as in say excuse me)
She's absolute trash and I'd have no problem saying that to her face.
I saw that the poor child being called a pig and then mum is always talking about weight and dieting. Not something a young child needs to be hearing all day long

Delighted to see her getting called out finally, and those other two bullying saps being mentioned too. They all preach about #bekind and mental health but have no problems negatively impacting other people's then cry about their own when people disagree with them. About time people saw through the lies.

Givennoshits on insta reposting from this page and tagging Suzanne 🤣🤣 if she hasn't been looking she will be now, hi Suzanne STOP deceiving people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The greatest catfish on Instagram. Its so embarrassing to watch a 40something year old pout and pose in selfies the way she does, whats with the tongue pushed up against her teeth in every selfie ?? The pictures filtered to the max..but then she comes on to talk. Oh dear. Nothing like her selfies. Im sorry but she's one of those people I find very hard to watch and listen to, the notions don't match reality.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.