Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the mum instahuns (with younger kids) make me roll my eyes and laugh, especially the overconfident ones and the ones who ‘gentle parent’ (eg Susie). I’d like them to come back when their youngest is in their tweens or teens, let’s see how much ‘better’ than other people you are then, or how much more you think you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No career? She was an office junior at Nuts for 3 weeks AND she once thought about writing a children’s book, so…
You’re forgetting she spent a period of time doing some admin which qualified her as a probate genealogist.
Also, having been one of the first women to ever give birth and raise three children, she is now a bonafide parenting expert.

• Haha
All of the mum instahuns (with younger kids) make me roll my eyes and laugh, especially the overconfident ones and the ones who ‘gentle parent’ (eg Susie). I’d like them to come back when their youngest is in their tweens or teens, let’s see how much ‘better’ than other people you are then, or how much more you think you know.
she’s a prick and Rex and Milo will be vaping by the time they’re 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the first time in 10 years her follower count has finally ticked over from 124k to 125k! lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Having the boys filmed for Dancing on Ice IN THEIR ACTUAL HOME but ‘still won’t be showing them on social media’
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having the boys filmed for Dancing on Ice IN THEIR ACTUAL HOME but ‘still won’t be showing them on social media’
Make it make sense.
Interesting that she said the boys have asked to be shown on TV, which is why they’ve agreed to it. So is the social media farce actually because the boys are embarrassed by their parents and don’t want to be seen, rather than the alleged death threats? Or is the risk worth taking because the boys want their mates to see them on the telly? Get your story straight, Susan.

Interesting that she said the boys have asked to be shown on TV, which is why they’ve agreed to it. So is the social media farce actually because the boys are embarrassed by their parents and don’t want to be seen, rather than the alleged death threats? Or is the risk worth taking because the boys want their mates to see them on the telly? Get your story straight, Susan.
But surely as the parents, Susie and Greg would be saying to the boys that despite the fact they want to be shown on tv, they won’t be able to as their safety comes first?

It’s almost as if the death threats were totally made up bullshit 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But surely as the parents, Susie and Greg would be saying to the boys that despite the fact they want to be shown on tv, they won’t be able to as their safety comes first?

Almost…

Millions watch DOI and Susan has 125k followers. Which is the greatest risk Suse?

• Haha
I think you're all overreacting! All parents let their children do extremely dangerous things if they ask nicely.

Just the other day my nephew asked my sister if he could get into an old abandoned fridge, of course she let him, even though his life would be endangered, because he wanted to. She knows the risks and he doesn't but she didn't let sense get in the way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldnt agree more. And I would take it further and say let's take a look at these children when they are in their 20s, forging a life and career of their own. I think that's when you also see the effects of their parenting.

Susie's mum was a TA at a local primary school and I guarantee Susie wouldnt want her children being around someone like her mum during the school day: indiscreet, no patience and had obvious favourites. The mum eventually moved to a local convenience store where her skills were put to much better use gossiping at the till.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As if Rylan is going to listen to Beg and Susie regarding Cinch 😂 he’s done the advert and will have been paid, he’s hardly out there recommending all his mates use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bold move Beg! Accusing Cinch of ‘illegal practises’! Maybe they are shocking, I don’t know, but they are a big company and pretty sure they’d have a big legal team 👀
I wonder if part of the rage is that he asked for a freebie in return for a couple of posts and they said no.

This post (which I’ve screenshotted and put here) will probably be taken down after aletter from conchs legal team to our Beg, shows his true colours. Entiltled and arrogant.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
We got our car from Cinch. Absolutely no problems whatsoever but I don’t suppose they want messages like that.

Reactions: 1

All goes out of the window if it generates income and ads. Absolutely shameless. Bit unfair to tag Rylan in that post too.

Reactions: 7