Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she hates it that the hosts of the show never speak to her on camera like the other more well known partners etc !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she hates it that the hosts of the show never speak to her on camera like the other more well known partners etc !!
I wonder if she doesn’t do it deliberately - she’s said before she doesn’t feel comfortable at red carpet events, on TV etc. Clearly she enjoys the money/lifestyle, but she definitely has self-esteem issues. I assume that’s why they drafted in Judge Rinder yesterday! Same happened with Strictly, I think (she was in pre-recorded VTs but didn’t speak live on camera).

Anyone think there's a resemblance between Daphne and Paul Chuckle 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if she doesn’t do it deliberately - she’s said before she doesn’t feel comfortable at red carpet events, on TV etc. Clearly she enjoys the money/lifestyle, but she definitely has self-esteem issues. I assume that’s why they drafted in Judge Rinder yesterday! Same happened with Strictly, I think (she was in pre-recorded VTs but didn’t speak live on camera).
Personally, I reckon she would do anything to get airtime. She’s not well known at all like other partners being interviewed.

Reactions: 3
Respect my kids privacy and don’t send me death threats, but when I think it’s good content I’ll post that we’ve been in a&e and a close up of my child’s injury 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m always flabbergasted by the overconfidence and entitlement of Susie. Imagine thinking that because you’ve experienced your own family dynamics AND chatted to friends about something you’re now an expert and cannot be proven wrong.
She doesn’t have two girls but is an expert.
Her daughter is a toddler but still, she’s an expert.
She only has her own individual experiences and the opinions of some friends but she’s still an expert.

Perhaps Rex’s autism comes from Susie? I’m not saying that all autistic people think that they’re experts or are patronising, condescending twits because they’re certainly not.
But she can be so arsey when she’s challenged or people disagree and she has strong opinions which seems fixed. Perhaps rigid thinking and defiance which are autistic traits 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m always flabbergasted by the overconfidence and entitlement of Susie. Imagine thinking that because you’ve experienced your own family dynamics AND chatted to friends about something you’re now an expert and cannot be proven wrong.
She only has her own individual experiences and the opinions of some friends but she’s still an expert.

Perhaps Rex’s autism comes from Susie? I’m not saying that all autistic people think that they’re experts or are patronising, condescending twits because they’re certainly not.
But she can be so arsey when she’s challenged or people disagree and she has strong opinions which seems fixed. Perhaps rigid thinking and defiance which are autistic traits 🤷‍♀️
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was genetic so it must be from one of them, and I don't get the impression Greg is on the spectrum particularly. So it could well be from Susie.

Reactions: 4
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was genetic so it must be from one of them, and I don't get the impression Greg is on the spectrum particularly. So it could well be from Susie.
I think it can be genetic, but it doesn’t have to be? Or it can skip generations? I’m not sure, now I’ve started to actually say it 😂 sooooooo, I’ll just do a Susie and act as if my word is gospel 🤷‍♀️

(I absolutely ‘inherited’ my neuro spicyness from my dad, but that took me until my 20s to realise because we’re so different 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 2

She's a dick. I have four sisters and our house was boisterous chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it can be genetic, but it doesn’t have to be? Or it can skip generations? I’m not sure, now I’ve started to actually say it 😂 sooooooo, I’ll just do a Susie and act as if my word is gospel 🤷‍♀️

(I absolutely ‘inherited’ my neuro spicyness from my dad, but that took me until my 20s to realise because we’re so different 🤦‍♀️)
Yep- very strong genetic link. My kids are autistic and fairly sure it’s confirmed why I always felt different.
Other suspiciously autistic things about her
She infers that she has many friends but doesn’t seem to have many mentioned other than Haybel(?) someone called ‘Uncle Art’(?) and Daisy (but is that in fact for nails?).
Anxiety around driving and solo parenting?
---
She's a dick. I have four sisters and our house was boisterous chaos.
Yep neurodivergent daughters here = fighting, wrestling, chaos galore. No quiet colouring and crafting and playing with ‘girls’ toys

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But guys tbf she’s done her due diligence here. Not only has she spoken to her (2) friends (one of whom is on her payroll to make her eyebrows look all brushed up (because she’s oh so on trend)), but she has spoken to them at LENGTH, and has determined that she personally doesn’t know ANYONE (her 2 friends) who doesn’t think it’s VERY different having boys instead of girls.

We all know this level of research by A level dance Susie, is equivalent to a peer reviewed double-blinded, randomised control trial published in the Lancet.

Thank you to Susie for continuing to do this valuable work. Can someone give her her PhD now plz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But guys tbf she’s done her due diligence here. Not only has she spoken to her (2) friends (one of whom is on her payroll to make her eyebrows look all brushed up (because she’s oh so on trend)), but she has spoken to them at LENGTH, and has determined that she personally doesn’t know ANYONE (her 2 friends) who doesn’t think it’s VERY different having boys instead of girls.

We all know this level of research by A level dance Susie, is equivalent to a peer reviewed double-blinded, randomised control trial published in the Lancet.

Thank you to Susie for continuing to do this valuable work. Can someone give her her PhD now plz?
All very true. And don’t forget she does let her boys wear pink and play with girls’ toys - I mean, they’re even allowed to dance which is apparently extremely unboy-like! Susie’s parenting is superior and we should always remember to defer to her authority and expertise in these areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so bloody cheeky and rude. And yes, an authority on bloody everything 🙄 can’t stand folk like that.

Reactions: 2
She's so salty. I don't even think that message was necessarily calling her out!
I thought that. I think that woman was just trying to empathise and make a jokey parenting comment.
Susie’s response was totally uncalled for and of course despite raising the most unstereotypical kids ever (the BOYS wear GIRLS clothes!! How mad!) she also has the most boy boys ever and no one could ever understand or compare.

Reactions: 7