Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tone deaf, I’m richer than you peasants ‘we’re having a couple of rooms added’ made me chuckle.

Usual references to having ALL the friends, over the weekend, too.

Did anyone actually notice that Beg has been away for a few days? So now he’s extra needy for attention.

Why does Susan always sound so condescending?

7 nice things 🙄

1)Talking about a nice event at school ‘I personally thought it was a good idea’. I’m sure the school were so relieved to have Poundland Sue’s approval.

Also ‘I bought books. Good, new books’. No secondhand junk please!

2) Poundland Sue wants us to know she’s casually having a couple of rooms added and all the furniture. Well done.

3) The dress is awful.

4) C’mon Sue! Stop pretending you only like crime docs because they are ‘intriguing’ and wanted to be a psychologist (pull the other one!). Again condescending.

5) I’m glad it’s working out for their son. But in later post is very patronising about families ‘not able’ to ‘advocate and push’ as well as others (like herself. Again implying some kind of better than you intelligence).

6) Don’t you know she’s very creative!

7) isn’t she wholesome?!

Also does anyone else find the fact she cannot or will not pronounce ‘ing’ properly? It’s always ‘good mornin’ or I’m goin running’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make a reel about hyperemesis (which is truly awful to go through, but remind people how ‘foxy’ you think you are before showing the ‘reality’.

Seriously-is your ego THAT fragile?😂

And as for Beg-please no sweaty selfies. PLEASE.

Reactions: 3
I have second hand embarrassment for her. Nothing in her life goes undocumented for content. Is she trying to come across as an over-achiever? Cos she’s just looking silly.

Reactions: 5
kind of ruins the quaint sincere brooding artist impression, knowing that she’s spent time propping up her iPhone against a mug to film herself pretending to paint for 40 seconds then gone back to get it and upload to the gram 🙄. Such pick me vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now she an ‘artist’ she’s going to thrift shops (but only ones that do GOOD coffee).

Reactions: 4
Just what your nearing teenage boy wants as he’s trying to find his way in the world and become more independent, his mother posting photos of him as a toddler naked in the bath crying, on her very public Instagram.
Ffs she really does put content above her children’s privacy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oops! Begs forgot his child has an emoji for a face!!!

Someone mentioned upthread about Suze claiming that she 'advocated and pushed hard' to get her son what he needs. Well... I did a free trial of her substack (to see if she signposted any sites/books re: autism as I'm doing a course for work - she does not!!). But also she shares that Rex's one of her children but it's super secret which one but not the Golden Child firstborn or the Darling Daughter's EHCP was rejected and then only accepted because the body who grants them couldn't get the appeal paperwork processed quick enough. So nowt to do with her pushing and advocating!! Bell end!

They’ve probably paid for someone to circumnavigate the system for them. Something most wouldn’t be able to do. But it’s all her.

Reactions: 2
Aaaand of course the snarky excuses for showing the golden child’s face. ‘Thanks for your concern….we do sometimes show his face…..’ Yeah. Only when Beg gets so thirsty for attention and forgets the totally anonymising sunglasses emoji.

Lying about the ‘death threats’ really wasn’t such a good idea was it?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aaaand of course the snarky excuses for showing the golden child’s face. ‘Thanks for your concern….we do sometimes show his face…..’ Yeah. Only when Beg gets so thirsty for attention and forgets the totally anonymising sunglasses emoji.

This is 💯 accurate

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Love how she’s reposted the uncensored pic, just to prove how ok she is with it. And have people really shown ‘concern’ or is she responding to us? We see you, Susan!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Preparing the ground for when he starts his new posh school and they want to feature him (as he’s apparently a football superstar) on their social media. Or they’ve been offered some work that involves the kids.