Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that doesnt show the boys for their privacy, in the last few days she’s given away the general location, and enough info for people to figure out exactly what school Milo is going to next. If I’d had death threats about my kids I’d never be giving out a single piece of info about them again.

Reactions: 10
For someone that doesnt show the boys for their privacy, in the last few days she’s given away the general location, and enough info for people to figure out exactly what school Milo is going to next. If I’d had death threats about my kids I’d never be giving out a single piece of info about them again.
I'd have disappeared from social media never to be seen again, but it's probably a lot easier to carry on sharing your poorly disguised kids when you made the death threats up to garner maximum sympathy when you were outted as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobe... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'd have disappeared from social media never to be seen again, but it's probably a lot easier to carry on sharing your poorly disguised kids when you made the death threats up to garner maximum sympathy when you were outted as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobe... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sad thing is she’s still had some decent ads in the last year 🫠

Reactions: 2
I stopped checking my instagram about a year ago and just went back on, and it’s all the little girl? I thought she didn’t want to post faces , so it’s okay to protect the boys but not the little girl. Has she addressed this?

Reactions: 3
I stopped checking my instagram about a year ago and just went back on, and it’s all the little girl? I thought she didn’t want to post faces , so it’s okay to protect the boys but not the little girl. Has she addressed this?
The little girl does weekly ‘Eggies’ episodes making her far too lucrative to protect her identity online 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Susie’s so relevant that no one has had anything to say about her for 5 days 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a duck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just tit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.

Reactions: 13
Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a duck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just tit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.
Totally agree- she’s the biggest pusher of fast fashion with her constant New Look aff links. She loves to promote small brands but it’s yet more consumerism.

Reactions: 7
Brands don’t seem to care though, which baffles me. They either don’t do due diligence which is poor, or they do and then ignore what they find, which is worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s literally a mile from hers to Nonna’s / Tesco and while I can’t be completely sure, im pretty sure she doesn’t walk or cycle there.

Reactions: 1
So Milo has gone to watch Dancing on Ice with Susan. Be interesting to see if she allows him to appear on camera without cartoon sunglasses covering 3% of his face…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure he appears on Lucy Meck’s Instagram stories. To be fair, Lucy shouldn’t be posting pics of random children, especially when she forgets to add the sunglasses to disguise them!

Reactions: 4
He was on national TV, albeit briefly. And of course there was a clip of Daphne (from last week’s Eggies 🤢) telling Greg his bum was sticking out, which was clearly scripted/set up.
So much for living in fear.

Reactions: 2