Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her story. ‘We paid for a car they didn’t deliver until the hour it was meant to arrive’. So it did arrive? I’m confused. Am I missing something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her story. ‘We paid for a car they didn’t deliver until the hour it was meant to arrive’. So it did arrive? I’m confused. Am I missing something 😂
I'm assuming she's missed half the sentence out there. Did she mean to say it didn't arrive at all and Cinch didn't let them know it wasn't coming until the hour it was meant to arrive?

Otherwise she's just described perfect customer service 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both of them trashing Cinch is really unprofessional and comes across as bullying and entitled. Shows what they’re really like

Reactions: 6
Both of them trashing Cinch is really unprofessional and comes across as bullying and entitled. Shows what they’re really like
This!

‘Rylan you need to get out, mate’ 😂

Do they need to put this on social media? Just go down the complaint route or take legal action if it’s that bad! But no, let’s use limited clout and trash the company and those associated. Cinch probably are a bit crap, I wouldn’t use them as it sounds a bit dodgy. I would have thought , being ‘celebs’ they’d be going to car dealerships and buying new from BMW or whatever over priced car they like to drive, so serves them right if they were trying to buy an ‘ego’ car on the cheap.

• Haha
To add, who the hell are they to tell others who and what they get paid to advertise when Beg will turn up tho the opening of an envelope and Susan will take money from any company that will have her.

Reactions: 11
To add, who the hell are they to tell others who and what they get paid to advertise when Beg will turn up tho the opening of an envelope and Susan will take money from any company that will have her.
I hadn’t thought of it like that but YES!!! If Cinch had paid Greg to do those cringey adverts, he’d be singing their praises regardless of what anyone had experienced with the company. Pay cheque over morals, every day of the week!

Reactions: 9
Pleasantly surprised by Greg choosing his personal skate for the kids, rather than his career. I was convinced we’d get a 2012 montage!
Interesting that Milo and Daphne are in the audience but not Rex. Wonder whose decision that was…

Reactions: 3
Full faces of all children in tonights episode. I think they can stop pretending that they received death threats/had a need to protect their childrens identities. Give it up guys.
Susie - you got caught out being an absolute abhorrent person. Own it.

Reactions: 8
Pleasantly surprised by Greg choosing his personal skate for the kids, rather than his career. I was convinced we’d get a 2012 montage!
Interesting that Milo and Daphne are in the audience but not Rex. Wonder whose decision that was…
Maybe I’m cynical…but I’d assume that parading the kids would be expected to get more votes than his career highlights from 12 years ago…where he only got the attention he did due to the luck of his event being scheduled on the same night as Jess Ennis and Mo Farah.

Reactions: 5
Why would you advertise that your son is going to go to a private school in Bedford if you were so worried about death threats?
(Several times too, just to drum the message home)

Why would you advertise that your son is going to go to a private school in Bedford if you were so worried about death threats?
(Several times too, just to drum the message home)
To show off they can afford it? / he passed the entrance exam? 🤷‍♀️ it’s also not hard to work out which school either… wonder if milo will get the school bus into Bedford!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To show off they can afford it? / he passed the entrance exam? 🤷‍♀️ it’s also not hard to work out which school either… wonder if milo will get the school bus into Bedford!
Literally annoys me that they seem to think that their kids are too good for the local middle school. duck off.

Reactions: 4
Literally annoys me that they seem to think that their kids are too good for the local middle school. duck off.
I think it’s more the case that Susie thinks that SHE is too good to have kids in the local middle school

“Filthy, fun and f*cks my makeup on perfectly” - huh? Who ever says that about applying make up. Is she trying to sound edgy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“DOI Greg Rutherford reveals fiancée tells him to be 'sexy' in the rink” daily mail article.

“Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend wants him to get steamy on the dancefloor with his Strictly partner”

Rehashing the one line that got her a daily mail article in 2016 😂 and wheeling out the A level dance. It’s all just so tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick