Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“DOI Greg Rutherford reveals fiancée tells him to be 'sexy' in the rink” daily mail article.

“Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend wants him to get steamy on the dancefloor with his Strictly partner”

Rehashing the one line that got her a daily mail article in 2016 😂 and wheeling out the A level dance. It’s all just so tragic.
Like watching a frankfurter with a tangerine as a head trying to be sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh, all of a sudden slagging off strictly now Greg’s in DOI
I thought her comments were quite interesting and can actually believe what she said. DOI does seem extremely relaxed and friendly. Kids in the audience, celebs and their families/supporters using social media during the show etc. Susie looks more comfortable when she’s there too, than she ever did with Strictly.
Although I’d still love to have been a fly on the wall when she found out Beg’s partner is black…

Reactions: 3
Guyyyysss she did an imaginary Q&A and she's not bothered about the wedding. She would love it if Beg surprised her by organising it abroad/on a holiday. Despite him working and her doing cack all.

• Haha
Susie has written an article for the Guardian. The same woman that posted then deleted her racist, ableist tweets is writing wholesome accounts about her train travel for a newspaper that describes its values as ‘honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Susie has written an article for the Guardian. The same woman that posted then deleted her racist, ableist tweets is writing wholesome accounts about her train travel for a newspaper that describes its values as ‘honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community’
Whaaaat. I'll email them tomorrow be great if a few of us did the same

It’s not really an article, it’s a poorly written, hypocritical as duck ad that some train company has paid the guardian to have in there. Trying to sell this as ‘I’ve written an article for the guardian’ is frankly ridiculous and anyone with an ounce knowledge about print media would be eye rolling.

The gumption of Susie Verrill ‘educating’ anyone about environmental impacts and sustainability is laughable. She likes encouraging fast fashion and ‘buys clothes I’ll never wear’, travelling back and forth to Arizona and driving or being driven Milton Keynes in 4x4s. Of all the sanctimonious bullshit smh.

• Haha
It’s not really an article, it’s a poorly written, hypocritical as duck ad that some train company has paid the guardian to have in there. Trying to sell this as ‘I’ve written an article for the guardian’ is frankly ridiculous and anyone with an ounce knowledge about print media would be eye rolling.

The gumption of Susie Verrill ‘educating’ anyone about environmental impacts and sustainability is laughable. She likes encouraging fast fashion and ‘buys clothes I’ll never wear’, travelling back and forth to Arizona and driving or being driven Milton Keynes in 4x4s. Of all the sanctimonious bullshit smh.
Exactly! Don’t know what’s more galling - the tweets or the hypocrisy of telling us all she’s saving the planet, travelling by train, when in fact she loves a good push of fast fashion and consumerism. What are her values exactly.

Further to this, it’s akin to being an extra running through a meadow in an advert for washing up liquid, which is broadcast during the Olympic coverage and claiming you ran in the Olympics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it really disrespectful that Beg doesn’t shower after the show (as he has all that fake tan on), when he stays in a hotel and leaves sweaty tan stains all over the sheets? I mean no one wants to see that - it’s revolting. I’d be mortified if I left a hotel bed in that state!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her veneers are so massive and don’t look like they fit quite right. It’s quite striking. I wonder if that’s why she’s a bit lispy.

Reactions: 1
She's stopped pretending she's protecting her son's privacy and has said in her substack that her 2nd kid is the one with Autism Spec Condition.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's stopped pretending she's protecting her son's privacy and has said in her substack that her 2nd kid is the one with Autism Spec Condition.
It’s pretty obvious because she cannot hide her internalised ableism towards him, but that’s not her diagnosis to share. So gross of her IMO

Reactions: 5
I just cannot get over the hypocrisy of not showing (two of) your kids on social media but will happily use them in ads to make money. Disgusting

Reactions: 5
Oh dear Greg’s partner just posted Greg is significantly injured and can’t perform this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Olympian Greg Rutherford MBE’ I am HOWLING

wonder if Susan will hate them mentioning that like she told people in the hospital not to mention it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘Olympian Greg Rutherford MBE’ I am HOWLING

wonder if Susan will hate them mentioning that like she told people in the hospital not to mention it 😂😂
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.

• Haha