Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie now getting some HG content in to remind everyone that she was ill once too. Such a pair of drama queens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you all spare a moment to think about me. I had a terrible accident yesterday. I don't want to tell you what happened just yet but I will reveal all tomorrow

I broke a toenail. I'm afraid I don't have footage of the accident to share. Keep me informed your thoughts and prayers. I will update you at a later date with pictures of me having a pedicure. Please be assured, I will be posing with my sad face on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_0115.jpeg

I present Beg’s very best ‘where there’s blame, there’s a claim’ compo face for your consideration!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wait so I'm confused. He 'basically gave himself a c-section' as in ripped his stomach open (blood, stitches, the works)?
Or he's pulled some muscles and has a hernia. Not denying that would be painful, but hardly a C-section.

Reactions: 8
Wait so I'm confused. He 'basically gave himself a c-section' as in ripped his stomach open (blood, stitches, the works)?
Or he's pulled some muscles and has a hernia. Not denying that would be painful, but hardly a C-section.
Yeah it’s bollocks. He tore internal muscles and his gut poked through the gap. It’s nothing like a c section. Utter prick.

• Haha
Yeah it’s bollocks. He tore internal muscles and his gut poked through the gap. It’s nothing like a c section. Utter prick.
I guess he was embarrassed that he teased it for so long, and then no gossip mag wanted to buy his story so he had to just announce it on an IG story 🤣 so he tried to fanny it up a bit!!!

• Haha
What the ful**k is that smear story? She's so entitled, how dare the free screening get in the way of her combat class! Also maybe there is such a wait because the NHS is under massive strain and lots of people waste time and appointments by not turning up!!!

Also, imagine talking about smear tests and not mentioning 'I of course didn't cancel because they are important and save lives"!!! She is so insufferable.

• Heart
Always just got to complain about things. She could always PAY for a private smear if she would like it to fit in with her crappy Les Mills generic classes, spikey nail appointments and tending to her husband who apparently can’t get out of bed after a hernia repair.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The cutsie voice in the smear clip makes me want to dieeee! She doesn’t even pay taxes so why you moaning about NHS wait times?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always just got to complain about things. She could always PAY for a private smear if she would like it to fit in with her crappy Les Mills generic classes, spikey nail appointments and tending to her husband who apparently can’t get out of bed after a hernia repair.
Husband - nope!! 🤣

• Haha
I used to love and teach Les Mills and it’s shite now
---
What the ful**k is that smear story? She's so entitled, how dare the free screening get in the way of her combat class! Also maybe there is such a wait because the NHS is under massive strain and lots of people waste time and appointments by not turning up!!!

Also, imagine talking about smear tests and not mentioning 'I of course didn't cancel because they are important and save lives"!!! She is so insufferable.

What’s the point of that story ? She didn’t cancel her smear test ? Well done 👏🏼

I used to love and teach Les Mills and it’s shite now
---

What’s the point of that story ? She didn’t cancel her smear test ? Well done 👏🏼
I used to love doing Les mills classes! It’s all a huge money making scheme now!

Reactions: 2
Her autism stuff is behind a paywall so she can monetise and make a profit it from it. So condescending to try to claim otherwise