Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not going to sleep tonight. The anticipation of tomorrow’s ‘update’ is just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's been given co-codamol for the pain, it can't be that bad. I was given codeine when I hurt my knee

Reactions: 7
Wow all this cloak and dagger milking it business has given her a massive extra 1000 followers woooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think with Greg he came into the public eye with a bang on super Saturday and has been chasing that high ever since.

I remember seeing him at the end of the 2012 athletes parade in London. He looked so happy. Like the type of happy where you just knew he was about to burst - and I saw a hell of a lot of happy athletes that day. He stuck out because of it.

He will never get that level of recognition or attention/adoration again. And I bet it kills him to know it.

Reactions: 14
I think with Greg he came into the public eye with a bang on super Saturday and has been chasing that high ever since.

I remember seeing him at the end of the 2012 athletes parade in London. He looked so happy. Like the type of happy where you just knew he was about to burst - and I saw a hell of a lot of happy athletes that day. He stuck out because of it.

He will never get that level of recognition or attention/adoration again. And I bet it kills him to know it.
Every time I see him he’s looking around to see who’s noticed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s my update, Gregory? I’ve thought about nothing else all day and all you can give me is ‘off to see a man about a scalpel’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that their EHCP was declined. Did they get a private diagnosis?
It’s very common to have an EHCP declined first time round. They are incredibly hard to secure. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Rex is pulled out of school and into private soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My nephew was diagnosed by the NHS, at 10, and his primary school refused to even consider an EHCP. My sister had to jump through hoops, join committees, parental groups and focus groups and threaten to sue the school before they'd do it. Then it was refused. He didn't get one until he started Yr7

Reactions: 2
Beg, now realising that his dreams of fame and attention are diminishing, has now activated ‘tiger parent’. He will live vicariously through his kids…

Reactions: 1
Still no details of the accident/injury, despite the promised ‘full update’. He has now posted the full dress rehearsal of his showcase from the final, which is nowhere near as spectacular as he alluded to.
I can only assume his next step will be an OK ‘exclusive’ about what happened followed by interviews on Lorraine and Loose Women, plus a return to weekly Eggies 🤮

Reactions: 4
The cooking eggs content with his child is 1. tit and 2. Exploitative. Wonder how that merch is selling, hopefully as well as the world shittest sports brand GRavity 🙄

Attachments

Imagine having so little in your life that your first thought when injured is ‘how can I get money and ‘Fame’ from this?’ And Susan is even worse. Living vicariously through someone else’s injury for clicks 😂

Reactions: 11
I feel like they’ve done themselves a disservice here. I cared a minuscule amount about what happened to Gregory last week now as time goes on I actually couldn’t give one flying shite what happened to him. Should have sold the story last Monday and been done with it.

Does anyone think Greg is trying to compete with Kate Middleton with his unexplained abdominal complaint?

• Haha
Reactions: 7