Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I had the worst HG that there ever was but here’s loads of photos and videos I took to show how sick I was, promise!’

Reactions: 4
'2 out of 3 pregnancies' sure she made out she was unwell with them all? Happy to be proved wrong just sure she's always stated this 🤔

Reactions: 10
Whilst pregnant with Rex she was still posting multiple times a day including posey photos of herself, she was going out, going to nandos, dancing, attending press days, interviewing people. I had to have 8 months off work completely, annf couldn’t leave the house, we obviously had different types of hyperemesis.
With her third pregnancy she had no other content left because she’s been outed as a racist by then.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It truly baffles me. When I had hyperemesis I didn’t for one second think to get my phone out to record myself. I was literally just trying to get through each minute of the day.

Reactions: 11
Whilst pregnant with Rex she was still posting multiple times a day including posey photos of herself, she was going out, going to nandos, dancing, attending press days, interviewing people. I had to have 8 months off work completely, annf couldn’t leave the house, we obviously had different types of hyperemesis.
With her third pregnancy she had no other content left because she’s been outed as a racist by then.
I didn’t have hyperemesis, but I had bad sickness, and I couldn’t pose for photo's/ attend press days (if i was a person who was invited to them ha) nor would I have gone out to eat.

Reactions: 6
Wait, she's been doing that crocodile project for days and even went to Hobbycraft after her London trip was cancelled (sure Jan) and that's the best they can do?!

Reactions: 1
Thank goodness she puts those tiny cartoon sunglasses over the boys’ faces. Nobody will ever recognise them now…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The overacted facial expressions, the spikey hand-gestures, the pretend kids tv presenter voice, the massive fake teeth, the exploitation of her children . It’s Susie Verrill doing an insta #ad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A gifted trip to a place most of us couldn’t afford a night at. £830 per night based on two guests then an additional £130 per child 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4