Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.
I worked with a wanker of an office manager once who had the initials B.E.M. and had them on his office door, on his letters, email signature etc. he even insisted on being his name BEM on the internal phone extension directory.

He was such a bleep doing a crappy little job but thought he was special

Reactions: 2
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.
I am assuming Greg is relatively ok ie not life and death as he’s posted a story so I don’t feel bad about gossiping but omg yes completely agree Susie will be absolutely fuming she won’t be at the final and Greg’s out of the running for winning 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I am howling. He just always seems to duck it up doesn’t he. Literally be is the Alan Partridge David Brent crossover love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My first thought was ‘he’s not injured, he just knows he isn’t going to win’
Can’t be seen to be anything less than his gold medal winning, Olympian, MBE self!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My first thought was ‘he’s not injured, he just knows he isn’t going to win’
Can’t be seen to be anything less than his gold medal winning, Olympian, MBE self!
This way he’ll be able to convince himself that he would’ve won, he just didn’t get the chance to.
I wonder what reality show he’ll rock up on next.

Reactions: 8
Surprised he isn’t screaming. Anyone remember the last hospital admission for the ‘mystery illness’?

Reactions: 4
They’ve been very cagey about it on the show just now. Just said he had a serious accident and couldn’t perform. No information about what/how it happened or what his injury is. Very odd.

Reactions: 3
They’ve been very cagey about it on the show just now. Just said he had a serious accident and couldn’t perform. No information about what/how it happened or what his injury is. Very odd.
Hmm maybe he had a bad cut from a blade or something so don’t want to scare people off skating? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My favourite moment from this is Susie's story where she's pouting and greg is pretending to be asleep/in a coma for the sympths but is clearly pretending cos he's smirking.
If he's not pretending, they both talk about the kids consent to be on social media, but if I were out cold on a hospital bed my partner wouldn't consider filming me. And he sure as hell wouldn't post it in real time. Because CONSENT.

I know we are way to early and might never reach another thread, but my suggestion would be "content over consent" 😊

If he’s in resus and being monitored, and clearly on some heavy pain relief I’d say possible leg fracture or ankle dislocation. Not big head/neck injury as I’d expect him to be on a spinal board and neck immobilised. Deliberately not saying as it ups engagement and speculation. There’s already been a bbc news article about it.

Reactions: 5
Already rinsing it on her stories. That would be the first thing I did if my partner (not husband) was ‘seriously injured’ in hospital too 🙄

I could honestly not give a single duck what’s wrong with him. They’ll milk it for all its worth.

Reactions: 4
Saving the story to sell to Hello/newspapers I expect. We don’t call him Beg for nothing!!

Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:
can't be that serious as that bed doesn't look like a hospital bed. And why the mystery around his injury?!