Susie Verrill #9 Still not married to an OLYMPIC CHAMPION

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now her fanny can cling desperately to Greg's pencil, just as she clings to her brief moment of infamy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So apparently there was a hurricane in MK yesterday that blew the kids and other people down the street.
yet no mention of it on the news at all. Pretty sure an actual hurricane would be big news.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently there was a hurricane in MK yesterday that blew the kids and other people down the street.
yet no mention of it on the news at all. Pretty sure an actual hurricane would be big news.
Somebody’s after a bit of Daily Fail coverage methinks. Love that she posted a pic of the hurricane-inflicted injury too.

Reactions: 2
Somebody’s after a bit of Daily Fail coverage methinks. Love that she posted a pic of the hurricane-inflicted injury too.
I live about 30 mins from MK. It was windy and a few bushes were blown around but not THAT windy that people were being thrown around by the wind!

In other news-Beg is creaming himself at all the TV interviews. I wonder what he will try to reinvent himself as in readiness for post skating on ice career

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
In other news-Beg is creaming himself at all the TV interviews. I wonder what he will try to reinvent himself as in readiness for post skating on ice career
Before or after he declares his intention to qualify for Team GB’s figure skating team?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I live about 30 mins from MK. It was windy and a few bushes were blown around but not THAT windy that people were being thrown around by the wind!
I was at the Centre MK yesterday (or was it Tuesday?) during the wind. Yes it was windy but no one got blown about. A leaf blew into my face. She’s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen an advert for dancing on ice…Begg had his name as ‘Greg Rutherford MBE’ on the screen. What a knob. It’s not something I’ve ever seen, people don’t tend to use MBE after their name on tv. It’s hardly a knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen an advert for dancing on ice…Begg had his name as ‘Greg Rutherford MBE’ on the screen. What a knob. It’s not something I’ve ever seen, people don’t tend to use MBE after their name on tv. It’s hardly a knighthood.
Oh wow, cringe!

Reactions: 6
Like people from school who’d change their Facebook name to Becky Smith BA (Hons). It was always the ones who had a Third in Applied Pigeon Kicking from the University of Blackpool Pier as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Like people from school who’d change their Facebook name to Becky Smith BA (Hons). It was always the ones who had a Third in Applied Pigeon Kicking from the University of Blackpool Pier as well.
Or as an example, those who put their maiden name as well as married name such as -

Zara Stone (was Bradford)

No one gives a duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or as an example, those who put their maiden name as well as married name such as -

Zara Stone (was Bradford)

No one gives a duck 🤣
Or who out their middle initial in like Donald J Trump
---
I’m in team Benjamin Zephaniah
here and I wouldn’t accept anything that’s associated with the British Empire and slavery

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Susie’s posts often remind me of a bossy little girl having her birthday party and telling everyone what toys they can and can’t play with in an patronising way and revelling in being the centre of attention.
I know it’s a silly analogy but it’s the way in which she tells all of us plebs that she didn’t like the book but it’s ok if you like it! She’s just far too interesting to like a book like that… but it’s ok to keep on sending her recommendations because she loves all the attention. And she can then post more photos of herself with her eyes shut and her hands under her chin looking cutesy.
No doubt get a similar Saltburn review months later when the hype has died down because she and Greg are different to the boring normal folk and like to watch these things after the hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Susie’s posts often remind me of a bossy little girl having her birthday party and telling everyone what toys they can and can’t play with in an patronising way and revelling in being the centre of attention.
I know it’s a silly analogy but it’s the way in which she tells all of us plebs that she didn’t like the book but it’s ok if you like it! She’s just far too interesting to like a book like that… but it’s ok to keep on sending her recommendations because she loves all the attention. And she can then post more photos of herself with her eyes shut and her hands under her chin looking cutesy.
No doubt get a similar Saltburn review months later when the hype has died down because she and Greg are different to the boring normal folk and like to watch these things after the hype.
She really does thinks she’s superior to us plebs.

Reactions: 6