Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyparrot

Why does she need to be an patronising expert on every-bloody-thing?
The issue of ensuring the crate is a safe place for the puppy is an ENTIRELY REASONABLE thing for people to pick her up on. It means people care about her puppy’s welfare. She’s never ever gracious is she.
She moans that people take things at face value on social media, because they’re all so stupid of course 🙄 Why post everything on social media then? She’s so infuriatingly pass agg and superior.

Reactions: 13

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Yeah it’s bollocks. He tore internal muscles and his gut poked through the gap. It’s nothing like a c section. Utter prick.
I guess he was embarrassed that he teased it for so long, and then no gossip mag wanted to buy his story so he had to just announce it on an IG story 🤣 so he tried to fanny it up a bit!!!

• Haha

loval

Not posted on here before but wow... those stories. I think she really wanted to make "a thing" of how wise Milo is given he was saying girls and boys are equal. But did he actually say that??? Did he? I'm not convinced. Then it becomes a whole thing about "well he's right, and I don't want to tell him otherwise".

The whole thing was insane. Felt like she wanted to get some sympathy/"wow, Milo is so switched on!" Reactions and instead she booted off at every suggestion. Why on earth is she using Instagram for those kind of issues?! Imagine if Milo's classmates' mums follow her? Which I bet they do, just to see what jobless shit she's up to next. Worse, imagine teachers follow her...? Anyone can make an vaguely anonymous account and follow her.

Also, does anyone feel like Greg is really pushy and weird with Daphne? She is such a sweet child and it feels like he is just exploiting her for views and engagement right now. The video this morning of him trying to get her to say "good morning" felt reminiscent of me trying to get my dog to sit. No purpose is served aside from pointless views.

Bumblebee2019

Please don’t forget she has TIME to do this. Not like us poor peasants who have to work because we didn’t make the same wise life choices as Susie and have children with an ex-Olympian turned reality star.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Ex-swim teacher here. I don't care if she "only took a pic of her child"
No phones poolside is the very first rule of safeguarding. Her swim teacher should have called her out for that pic of Daphne IMMEDIATELY, and Susie should never have put the instructor in a position to have that conversation.

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think you're all overreacting! All parents let their children do extremely dangerous things if they ask nicely.

Just the other day my nephew asked my sister if he could get into an old abandoned fridge, of course she let him, even though his life would be endangered, because he wanted to. She knows the risks and he doesn't but she didn't let sense get in the way

• Haha

bimini

Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just shit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.

bimini

Bet he’s already gearing up to beg to go back on the show next year!
Yeah I thought this is gonna be the aim. He effing loves the attention of shit reality tv and takes it so seriously.

His deliberately wrinkled forehead baby voiced videos from his sick bed are grating. He’s such an odd man. Like a kid who’s seen some female American influencer videos and is trying to copy them except he’s a 40 year old man.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Susie would be better off staying as far away from the rink/rehearsals as possible. A quick Google of “Greg Rutherford girlfriend” and the 5th result is the Daily Mail article about her “apology” for racist tweets. If a curious person catches a glimpse of her on the show and looks her up, they’ll get alot more than they bargained for.

The internet never forgets Susan, even if you seem to.

bimini

She has over 4k people paying £5/month, that’s £720,000/year! I don’t know how much Substack take but that is tidy!

• Wow
  • Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
Complains school is ensuring kids know maths. Her followers sympathise. She says no, OBVIOUSLY golden child knows times tables and will pass the test with flying colours, she doesn’t need any comments etc.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT SUSAN?

I’m sure she’d be the first one to complain if they weren’t teaching and double checking!

Susan knows best - she went to grammar school, after all.
She has an A level in Dance so she is far more qualified in primary teaching than primary teachers. Can’t believe you forgot that, tut tut.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Smug face “MY elf is better than yours. We don’t do naughty, I don’t get it”
Seriously Holy Sue, have a day off! Laugh a minute in the Beggerford house hold! Reminds me of those parents who wouldn’t let their kids watch Grange Hill in case their kids became corrupted 🙄

• Haha

pixieroo

The story he’s just posted is ridiculous. Trying to drum up speculation and engagement by not fully explaining what’s going on. While clearly walking around at home in a dressing gown so it’s not like he’s being kept in hospital in a life or death situation. What a joke! He needs some life perspective.
"My stomach is not in a good way at all"

I think if something was wrong with your actual stomach you should be in hospital and maybe not at home. The wording is just (IMO) more dramatic than needs be. And why does he need to wait for a plan to fix his 'stomach' to say what happened to him? What a Drama Llama.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Ok, we need to add Susie having a poem ‘published’ 😅 in a poetry book aged 9 on to her A Level in Dance to her list of qualifications and life achievements 😂

Also, the way she goes on about behind the scenes of influencers ‘in case you were wondering’ type of statements just gives me the ick (as the kids like to say these days). She is just so full of her own importance and genuinely seems to think she’s a cut above everyone else. Go and get a job luv, no one cares what you think about anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS Beg. No one cares about your embarrassing ice skating! And now you’ve dragged it out for a week, no one cares about your injury. It’s faded into all the other injuries you’ve had along with all your other attempts to be famous. We’re bored babes. BORED

Her autism stuff is behind a paywall so she can monetise and make a profit it from it. So condescending to try to claim otherwise
Why anyone would pay for ‘autism content’ from her is beyond me. She hasn’t addressed her internalised ableism (which screams out from her posts), and there are numerous adult autistics who have lived experience and insight. I know where I’d rather my money went!

Also, maybe the EHCP request would have been accepted if she’d actually listened to other parents rather than announcing she knew it all and then starting a bloody newsletter!

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it really disrespectful that Beg doesn’t shower after the show (as he has all that fake tan on), when he stays in a hotel and leaves sweaty tan stains all over the sheets? I mean no one wants to see that - it’s revolting. I’d be mortified if I left a hotel bed in that state!

• Sick
  • Wow