Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
My nephew was diagnosed by the NHS, at 10, and his primary school refused to even consider an EHCP. My sister had to jump through hoops, join committees, parental groups and focus groups and threaten to sue the school before they'd do it. Then it was refused. He didn't get one until he started Yr7

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.
I worked with a wanker of an office manager once who had the initials B.E.M. and had them on his office door, on his letters, email signature etc. he even insisted on being his name BEM on the internal phone extension directory.

He was such a cunt doing a shitty little job but thought he was special

Flumperooni

Ex-swim teacher here. I don't care if she "only took a pic of her child"
No phones poolside is the very first rule of safeguarding. Her swim teacher should have called her out for that pic of Daphne IMMEDIATELY, and Susie should never have put the instructor in a position to have that conversation.
This once happened at my sons swimming lesson. A dad (innocently) filmed his daughter swimming (it was the first time she had done it without armbands) to show her mum. The swimming teacher told him to stop then went over and was going to watch him delete the video (she was super polite and did say he could refill in an empty pool at the end) there was only one other child in the video and as it was a special moment that parent allowed him to keep it.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
She probably only told her substack subscribers
---

Hmm Bedford modern assessments are next weekend…Bedford school had an “activity morning” yesterday and assessments tomorrow
Good detectiving!
---
Hahahahahaaaaa! £30-40k a year on private school fees for 3 kids? Beg better get his skates on
lol she’s already spent beg’s DOI fee !

Last edited:

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since
She can’t even make Z list status. Not for the want of trying

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
They’ve probably paid for someone to circumnavigate the system for them. Something most wouldn’t be able to do. But it’s all her.

I'd have disappeared from social media never to be seen again, but it's probably a lot easier to carry on sharing your poorly disguised kids when you made the death threats up to garner maximum sympathy when you were outted as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobe... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sad thing is she’s still had some decent ads in the last year 🫠