Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy how much exposure Greg is giving Daphne (and is desperate to make her go viral) whilst they hide their older children’s faces because of “death threats”.
Obviously want to force her into a stage career of acting and child modelling - yeah good luck with that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know there were no death threats but she can't go back on it now and start showing them again. Bet she hates herself for coming up with such a strong lie to start with..

Reactions: 9
Poor kid constantly having a camera stuffed in her face in order to make money for the grabby parents. Something is afoot. Sine the announcement of ‘no wedding’ the pair of them have suddenly upped the grifting!

Reactions: 6
“Ignore the state of our expensive basement home gym, fully equipped for an Olympian”

Reactions: 7
Reposting a plea for a mum in need. How caring Susan. But hold on! Next story - I need my nails done and buy this tit lipstick #afflink.

Tell you what you tone deaf duck wit - don’t get your nails done and donate your grift money to the charity that is helping these women.

Virtue signalling twit

Reactions: 14
Such a drag having to reply to the ‘hundreds’ of DMs.

In other news, Beg having been unsuccessful securing an egg based TV cookery show, has now teamed up with Andrew Steele of ‘let me take all your money to do useless dna testing’ and is at a vitafoods conference. I wondered why they were both suddenly exercising and Susan’s eating salads all the time. Cue conman health based money making business….

Reactions: 4
Such a drag having to reply to the ‘hundreds’ of DMs.

In other news, Beg having been unsuccessful securing an egg based TV cookery show, has now teamed up with Andrew Steele of ‘let me take all your money to do useless dna testing’ and is at a vitafoods conference. I wondered why they were both suddenly exercising and Susan’s eating salads all the time. Cue conman health based money making business….
nailed it. They have bought a supplement company together. A pre-workout drink aimed at women. Hopefully it will be as successful for them as Greg’s sportswear company GRavity and his workout plans business with that guy who was their best pal for all of 10 mins @franchisefit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Supplement company? Of course…. So many ex Olympic athletes happy to promote snake oil/anything (I’m looking at you Chemmy Alcott).
I’d forgotten about franchise fit and completely missed the clothing!

Reminds me of Del Boy ‘this time next year (Susan), we will be millionaires’ 😂😂

I wondered why Susan was suddenly exercising despite coming across as the laziest person in the world for the last few years!
QUOTE="bimini, post: 15089757, member: 337351"]
nailed it. They have bought a supplement company together. A pre-workout drink aimed at women. Hopefully it will be as successful for them as Greg’s sportswear company GRavity and his workout plans business with that guy who was their best pal for all of 10 mins @franchisefit.
[/QUOTE]
---
I’m guessing the Swiss have no idea who Greg Rutherford is and he’s being treated like the rest of us. Quite telling that he’s worried that ‘no one is coming to look after us’. Look after you?? You’ll have to wait hours for roadside assistance like the rest of us. Then they’ll advise you on what YOU should do next because you are a big grown up man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does she think we care about her’ favourite things’? Are we 11 years old again, writing lists of things we love and things we hate? Get a job woman!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she think we care about her’ favourite things’? Are we 11 years old again, writing lists of things we love and things we hate? Get a job woman!!
Clearly writing lists for a ‘job’ is also one of her favourite things

Reactions: 1
Obviously a lie concocted to deflect from the racist tweets that had been discovered at the time!

Reactions: 5
On the grift for a ‘good’ 90’s DJ now…

love how the absolute moron specifically states 2 classic 80’s tunes she doesn’t want😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.