Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every post is so condescending! She’s asking for something for free (not overtly but still she’s asking lest face it), but doesn’t want any old ‘normal’ DJ. She wants a ‘good’ DJ.
SUSAN, BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS! If you want to be picky and a bit of a Poundland snob the bloody well pay for it!

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand greg’a obsession with trying to make his repetitive child exploiting cooking eggs ’content’ go viral. He’s now begging people to share the post. I can’t understand the motive. Is it just that he’s getting a little bit of attention from flogging his kid? Bizzare

Reactions: 9
Every post is so condescending! She’s asking for something for free (not overtly but still she’s asking lest face it), but doesn’t want any old ‘normal’ DJ. She wants a ‘good’ DJ.
SUSAN, BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS! If you want to be picky and a bit of a Poundland snob the bloody well pay for it!
Next thread title suggestion!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys!!!! Nobody is seeing Daffy helt daddy eggies! Can you all please share please right now because people are wondering how Daffy helt daddy eggies!! Because it wasn’t shown on Friday and the evil horrid Insta algorithm is burying wittle Daffy eggies!!! People need the eggies hashtagDaffyheltDaddteggies!!! Please hashtag and share!!
---
bleeping weird.

Also Suze we see the supplements you’re about to start shilling us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Love Gregs passive aggressive response to that message from someone querying covering the childrens faces. Even if that message had started with something polite, he still would have responded in that way. The pair of them are horrors.

Reactions: 3
Love Gregs passive aggressive response to that message from someone querying covering the childrens faces. Even if that message had started with something polite, he still would have responded in that way. The pair of them are horrors.
"No security risk".
Maybe they don't update SM in real time, but I reckon if you circled a few garden centres, a pancake cafe, and the Centre MK, you'd eventually run into the Rutherford-Verills.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"No security risk".
Maybe they don't update SM in real time, but I reckon if you circled a few garden centres, a pancake cafe, and the Centre MK, you'd eventually run into the Rutherford-Verills.
Frosts Garden Centre 2-3 times a week. She goes nowhere outside the MK postcode!

"No security risk".
Also they cannot be so naive to think the only risk when sharing your child’s image is that someone’s gonna rock up to MK for one of them!

Reactions: 8
"No security risk".
So why film the boys in anyway at all? Leave them
Out of filming if it’s actually about that. You are still filming them and using them for content. They are still aware of you constantly filming them. What a load of shite. Also do they not realise PEADOPHILES WILL BE WATCHING. CHILD ABUSERS WILL BE WATCHING THAT “BABY” EVERY DAY AND COLLATING IMAGES & VIDEOS OF HER TO WANK OVER ETC

Start protecting & prioritising the safety and welfare of all of your children. Stop using them to create content. Find normal ways to earn a living instead of manipulating and using your children and acting like its all good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Greg making out that they don’t show the boys because they are 5 and 8 and yet they stopped filming them 3 years ago when Rex wasn’t that much older than Daph

Reactions: 9
Greg making out that they don’t show the boys because they are 5 and 8 and yet they stopped filming them 3 years ago when Rex wasn’t that much older than Daph
I’m still convinced that they regret covering them but can’t go back now 😭

Reactions: 14
I’m still convinced that they regret covering them but can’t go back now 😭
Oh definitely. I think it was very telling when Greg said that they would probably show them a bit more in the future but are fine how they are right now.

The boys look identical to Daphne (in fact Daphne could pass as a boy) so pointless hiding their faces when she is constantly on line.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.