Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Susie pregnant?

They can't afford it, surely. Clearly have money issues! Although her kids never leave the house and live in gifted clothes so maybe its cheaper for influencer folk to keep breeding.

Reactions: 2
They can't afford it, surely. Clearly have money issues! Although her kids never leave the house and live in gifted clothes so maybe its cheaper for influencer folk to keep breeding.
What makes you think they have money issues? I didn’t see anything to suggest that.

Is it just me who finds the eating challenges Greg has recently started to do, a little grotesque? Given the fact there is a cost of living crisis etc. Do we really need to be shown how he can eat SO much food to the point it makes him unwell?

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who finds the eating challenges Greg has recently started to do, a little grotesque? Given the fact there is a cost of living crisis etc. Do we really need to be shown how he can eat SO much food to the point it makes him unwell?
Exactly this! It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 1
Yesssss!! I know it’s not in the same scale (and I need it for performance) but I’m training for marathons this year and I’ve genuinely had to sit and think about whether I can afford the fuel for it. Not a chance would I just to it for ✨content ✨

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry Beg, we hadn’t missed episodes 1,2,3 or 4 let alone episode 5 of EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT

Reactions: 4
I’m blocked from Begs Insta, I want to ask if there is anything of interest, but I think I know the answer!!

Don’t worry Beg, we hadn’t missed episodes 1,2,3 or 4 let alone episode 5 of EXACTLY THE SAME CONTENT
He's desperate for her to go viral, isn't he?
Teasing the "episode" the day before... Re-posting the videos.
4 days later - 9000 likes and 350 comments.

Desperate for a tv show. CBeebies kids cooking, man vs food/anything with Iwan Thomas, ultimately, his own show. But, if a book/show didn’t happen after master chef (he won don’t you know), then surely not when people have forgotten about it.

From both, there’s been a flurry of #ads/afflinks since the announcement that the wedding was postponed.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think so-pretty sure he is married/long term partner and has two kids. Having said that he doesn’t show his partner on SM but he has documented his youngest contracting Strep A after birth and being quite ill in hospital so assuming the partner is female!
I know it isn’t really relevant but is Iwan Thomas gay?

Iwan Thomas’s partner was briefly on Celebrity Hunted when he did it last year. Think her name was Anna but I didn’t recognise from anywhere.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.